Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know how you feel. Soon, there will be a day, when someone will post in a thread, a general hi ladies comment, but add 'and AdsB' it's a special day.

I get it in the F1 threads now 'ladies and Stephen', makes me feel all special.
haha maybe I’m just spoilt after working with mostly women when I worked for New Look πŸ˜‚ always had ladies and Adam.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
haha maybe I’m just spoilt after working with mostly women when I worked for New Look πŸ˜‚ always had ladies and Adam.
You're fast becoming a regular and recognisable name of mason's threads won't be long before everyone knows who you are.

OH NO I have been caught hahahaha I saw you posting too πŸ™„πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ™„πŸ™„
Mason will always be my number 1 Chelsea lad, but sometimes I fancy a change of scene and check in on Ben’s thread πŸ˜… bit quiet in here though

• Haha
I did not know you and Stephen are I'm this thread as well..
I'm everywhere there is thirsting pretty much. Except the John stones thread, I got bored of him. πŸ˜†

I'm basically on all the trains including the many who don't have threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm everywhere there is thirsting pretty much. Except the John stones thread, I got bored of him. πŸ˜†

I'm basically on all the trains including the many who don't have threads.
Why does this sound like me thirsty af but hi Stephen and Adam πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»

That box is where I get shoved every time I talk about fancying Gallagher or Sterling by most people. Or Harry Maguire by just about everyone. πŸ˜†
NOOO NOT MAGUIRE 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Chelsea are defo losing again today lol newcastle havnt lost in ages and most players heads will be worrying not to get injured for World Cup πŸ˜‚

Omg guys wtff

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Have you guys seen Reece all over socials? His comment under toneys post and things he’s liking all over Twitter

🀨

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.