Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure if they’re allowed to they’ll fly out for some of the games. Not sure what their recovery is like and if they’d get time off to go watch
I saw on Twitter that players not going are going to dubai whilst world cup is on

Reactions: 4
Quite a bit to unpack here. Basically he’s a major fussy eater and proud 🤢 (major red flag), prioritises boys over anyone else (major red flag) and thinks he ‘falls in love’ all the time (major red flag). The more interviews he does like this (like the clubhouse one) the more I think I would actually hate his personality 😭

Quite a bit to unpack here. Basically he’s a major fussy eater and proud 🤢 (major red flag), prioritises boys over anyone else (major red flag) and thinks he ‘falls in love’ all the time (major red flag). The more interviews he does like this (like the clubhouse one) the more I think I would actually hate his personality 😭
Also terrible timekeeping and forgetful

Reactions: 9

Also terrible timekeeping and forgetful
The worst part was him eating fish fingers on holiday in Spain 💀 And not just one evening. Every evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what time period he went out with Joanna? I was surprised when he said he was 18 and single on a boys holiday because I thought he was with her when he was 18 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
21ish is when they broke up, I believe. I don’t know how long they were together for
I wish there was more content of them two. I think I’ve maybe seen a few photos but that’s it. I literally couldn’t imagine him in a relationship no matter how hard I try 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what time period he went out with Joanna? I was surprised when he said he was 18 and single on a boys holiday because I thought he was with her when he was 18 🤷‍♀️
Was that part about her? He said that he couldn't say her name but said something about reality (TV). She was on love Island after they broke wasn't she?

E6A89E34-3893-4ECA-8B1A-93B6A91ED751.jpeg

omg @ellavaday29 what are you doing here 😳 I thought I was the only one sneaking away from Mase for the night, then I find you and other Mason girls in here 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Is he actually trying to kill is 🥵
He’s starved us for all these months and then he drops this 🤩

View attachment 1723194

omg @ellavaday29 what are you doing here 😳 I thought I was the only one sneaking away from Mase for the night, then I find you and other Mason girls in here 😂😂
There’s quite a few mason girlies in here 😂 when mason is annoying us we escape to here so welcome!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you guys seen Reece james likes on twitter hes ovs really annoyed with Gareth someone posted it on Twitter

Is he actually trying to kill is 🥵
He’s starved us for all these months and then he drops this 🤩

There’s quite a few mason girlies in here 😂 when mason is annoying us we escape to here so welcome!!!
Swear he hasn’t posted in months to🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Have you guys seen Reece james likes on twitter hes ovs really annoyed with Gareth someone posted it on Twitter

Swear he hasn’t posted in months to🤣🤣🤣
I mean the tweet isn’t wrong is it? 🤷‍♀️ Harry Kane could have his leg amputated and he would still get the call up

Reactions: 5
I mean the tweet isn’t wrong is it? 🤷‍♀️ Harry Kane could have his leg amputated and he would still get the call up
So true! He also said Gareth in his press that Reece won’t have played for two months so hard to take him but he’s also called up kalvin, Kyle and Harry that have hardly played for two months also he has his favourites clearly shows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.