Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cartia spending an extra two weeks in Aus and Ben is back to liking Kelsey’s posts. Ready for Bens hoe season to start up again?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did the story about him forgetting his passport give anyone else the ick or do I just hate men? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did the story about him forgetting his passport give anyone else the ick or do I just hate men? 😂
I laughed but I know full well I would have shouted at him so much if I was with him, how did he even make the flight?!

Reactions: 1
Sterling?
I forgot about him 😂
Sometimes I forget he’s a chelsea player until I see him on the pitch and think “oh yeah we bought him” lol
Maybe since Reece and chilly aren’t there I’ll be provided with some beloved mase and Dec content 🤞 and I hope Tammy gets the call up just to heal my little cobham heart

I forgot about him 😂
Sometimes I forget he’s a chelsea player until I see him on the pitch and think “oh yeah we bought him” lol
Maybe since Reece and chilly aren’t there I’ll be provided with some beloved mase and Dec content 🤞 and I hope Tammy gets the call up just to heal my little cobham heart
I think it gets annouced tomorrow but we can all guess his starting 11 anyways

20 defenders in a 26 man squad is my guess 😂
Totally normally 10 right backs center backs favourites include players that have not played for months or not inform as long as he has his 11 favourite defensive players on pitch he will be happy

James Maddison getting called up for the England squad when Ben isn’t there 😭
think what you want about them but I’d have love to have seen those besties playing together once again

James Maddison getting called up for the England squad when Ben isn’t there 😭
think what you want about them but I’d have love to have seen those besties playing together once again
I know so suprised since Southgate doesn’t like him probably the media that brought it on had to be picked and yeah he hasn’t played for England since 2019 only has one cap wonder if he will actually play though can’t see mason being dropped lol

I’m so sad for chilly and Reece bet it’s so hard to see all your mates go to a world cup

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I know so suprised since Southgate doesn’t like him probably the media that brought it on had to be picked and yeah he hasn’t played for England since 2019 only has one cap wonder if he will actually play though can’t see mason being dropped lol

I’m so sad for chilly and Reece bet it’s so hard to see all your mates go to a world cup
Unless he’s replaced Ben or Reece spot ☹

Especially if England win it. I’m sure they’ll be happy but there will be a little part of them that’ll be crushed 😔

• Sad
Same I just thought it must be hard to go on insta and see everyone’s posts must be difficult least chilly and Reece have each other 😔 he’s so supportive though I saw he commented on masons post

Same I just thought it must be hard to go on insta and see everyone’s posts must be difficult least chilly and Reece have each other 😔 he’s so supportive though I saw he commented on masons post
I’m sure if they’re allowed to they’ll fly out for some of the games. Not sure what their recovery is like and if they’d get time off to go watch

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.