Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
His post really makes me sad and gutted for him.. those few little sentences really sums up for gutted he is.. Hopefully he comes back stronger ❤
Feel like he’ll never catch a break ☹☹☹ Hope he has a speedy recovery

Reactions: 4
Hopefully he will have the right mental health support sure the club will
Help him too because it’s gonna be hard to watch all your mates of too World Cup Reece is going to💔

Reactions: 5
This is heartbreaking for him . I pray he has a strong team around him to support him

• Heart

He looks so sad was today
Wow with all thats going on with him and he still does the car photos. Yes I know he is a very well paid footballer etc etc but thats class ie just getting on with it on his part despite the massive disappointment. Get well quickly and looking forward to seeing him playing again.

Reactions: 3
Wow with all thats going on with him and he still does the car photos. Yes I know he is a very well paid footballer etc etc but thats class ie just getting on with it on his part despite the massive disappointment. Get well quickly and looking forward to seeing him playing again.
Yeah! He’s also so popular guy

Imagine if cartias comment made that image 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen this I don’t know context behind it
People are saying he was training the day before with this on his leg which could mean he felt something but yet they still played him for the full 90

• Wow
People are saying he was training the day before with this on his leg which could mean he felt something but yet they still played him for the full 90
So true it feels like Pottor wasn’t managing him properly after acl soon tuchel went he started getting same mins at cucu and I think he played too many 90 mins after acl so quick surely he shouldn’t of played the whole 90 in a game that didn’t mean anything could of played half or something

So true it feels like Pottor wasn’t managing him properly after acl soon tuchel went he started getting same mins at cucu and I think he played too many 90 mins after acl so quick surely he shouldn’t of played the whole 90 in a game that didn’t mean anything could of played half or something
Everyone on twitter wants Tommy back

Guys.. I’m still following Tumblr a little bit and this just came up ->
C084A484-D60B-401F-858D-ACCE4D7B09B9.jpeg

I can’t 😭😭😭 Apparently we’re HORRIBLE to Tom. HORRIBLE!

Now I’m imagining Ben reading our threads. Hi Ben! 🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn't be nasty to Ben.

Not knowing how lovely he is *

* and how large his stiff co*k is 🍆💦💦💦💥😈😎😛

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.