Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben doesn’t need to worry about the cost of living crisis this winter since he’s got cartia keeping him cozy 😂
True he’s millionaire anyways but yeah lol she probs be back from Australia soon whilst everyone’s at World Cup she will
Be there again lol

Reactions: 2
Nah guys look what he said
Always falls in love!
I mean it could be one of those clips where it’s put it to make you think, but really it’s about something else we shall find out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Always falls in love!
I mean it could be one of those clips where it’s put it to make you think, but really it’s about something else we shall find out
More like new girl new week for him

Yeah your right lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
it's incredible that cartia, who says that she's full of good vibes, was close to ben and then he was injured 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning all, fingers crossed the scan result isn't as bad as we thought!
Screenshot_20221105_074708.jpg

Screenshot_20221105_074643.jpg

• Heart
I reckon some time this afternoon we will find out I feel it’s gonna be worse way Pottor said it was bruised so they couldn’t scan for ages and fact he was limping offff:( fingers crossed though

No surgury that’s so good bascially 8 weeks of football becaUse World Cup is 4 weeks could of been worse

Sad for him though bet he’s gutted

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
it's incredible that cartia, who says that she's full of good vibes, was close to ben and then he was injured 🤨
Yep don't think much of all her manifesting...:rolleyes:...
I wonder if she was going to the world cup with the rest of the wags? His family/Tom etc would have been hoping to go as Ben was likely to be on the final team list .. just all really sad. Too many knocks for him poor guy. :(
Saying that, the rate england team players are being injured it could be a very short trip and he will be welcoming them back in no time, and won't be any part of the 'blame game'.

So sad he probs be back early feb least he doesn’t need surgury it could of been whole season so sad for him he deserved to go so bad to the World Cup I couldn’t imagine how he’s feeling right now:(

So sad he probs be back early feb least he doesn’t need surgury it could of been whole season so sad for him he deserved to go so bad to the World Cup I couldn’t imagine how he’s feeling right now:(
Agree the bright side is possibly no surgery but then again they hoped that of his ACL then it popped again on Boxing Day he said and then he needed surgery... this boy really needs some luck... he is getting a tonne of sympathy though so hopefully he is seeing that but does not make up for the World Cup miss.

Reactions: 1
I don’t even know what to say it doesn’t even seem real 😔 hopefully a smooth recovery for you Ben

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.