Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello again all, I’ve mainly been lurking for a while (busy with placements!!) and getting angry in the Molly-Mae thread but if he needs a nurse again (let’s hope not!) I am still very much available…

• Heart
Reactions: 3

How good aswell 2nd half best he’s played since coming back from that injury

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Proper gutted for him. Just wish he was taken off after half time

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah so could be 3-6 months or something he’s still recovering from acl proper devasted for him what a set back

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I hope and pray he has the full support around him he needs this is a massive knock back

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Same 2 seasons lost I just hope they don’t realease him like there doing with ngolo he deserves so much better

Reactions: 5
Why am i seeing people say his career is over
Just haters don’t read it or look at his mentions

Wait for scans says 24 hours

People are saying if it’s bad torn he will need surgury he’s so strong I couldn’t imagine how he’s feeling right now

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Guys no way

He must be devastated
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUUUUUCK He doesn’t deserve this no one does😭i am actually so sad right now thinking about what he has been through since the Euros. Praying hard it’s not as serious as it’s written in the tweet. I was already so sad haven’t even watched any games since Reece got injured and now thisz football is cancelled for me😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I feel for him so much but one positive is say it’s 3 months out 5 weeks of that is World Cup so is 2 months let’s pray it’s nothing more and doesn’t need surgery

I couldn’t imagine how he’s feeling yesteday he looked so happy and was playing amazing

I know it’s heartbreaking but one thing I’m glad it wasn’t his acl that would of been 12 months and now he’s got to come back from 2 injuries i so feel for him the World Cup was his motivation

I hope he doesn’t get anymore tattoos

Last edited:
  • Sad
Gutted for Ben was really looking forward to seeing him playing in WC. Hope the injury is not as bad as it sounds

Just realised he was probably going to play against jack next week aswell I’m so hoping it’s not more than 3 months 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

This is so gonna hurt man I think Reece is still going to be called up the fact chilly wont be going atall imagine being called up from under 21s for first time to go to a World Cup chilly has worked for years this be so hard for him

Last edited:
One of our players was badly injured a few weeks ago (by someone who should be in jail instead of the pitch funnily enough) and we were told he was out until at least January at the earliest. He’s now stepped up his recovery and is expected to be back a lot sooner. My point is even with a timeline for an injury most players can come back sooner if they are dedicated to their recovery, fingers crossed this is the case for Ben 🤞🏼

• Heart
Yeah he’s very determined guy he will get through this!

Aww Tom’s likes on Twitter came on my timeline guessing he’s seen love from everyone I feel so bad for chilly:((( he has such supportive mates

Yeah he’s very determined guy he will get through this!

Aww Tom’s likes on Twitter came on my timeline guessing he’s seen love from everyone I feel so bad for chilly:((( he has such supportive mates
Obviously it’s not ideal and I think it’s pretty much confirmed that he’s missing the world cup but depending on how bad the injury is he could be back playing by Jan/Feb which isn’t bad. There’s only a few more games until it starts and then from what I remember the games don’t start up again until the end of December.

Obviously it’s not ideal and I think it’s pretty much confirmed that he’s missing the world cup but depending on how bad the injury is he could be back playing by Jan/Feb which isn’t bad if you consider the world cup. There’s only a few more games until it starts and then from what I remember the games don’t start up again until the end of December.
Yeah it looks 8-12 weeks if he doesn’t need surgury and if surgery maybe like Kante 4 months but one month if that World Cup so won’t feel as long

Reactions: 2
I’m sure cartia will be back in time for the World Cup starting so she can keep him company 😉… too soon? 😂

• Haha

Guys was that leg he pulled the bandage day before ??! Wonder if this has anything to do with it

I’m sure cartia will be back in time for the World Cup starting so she can keep him company 😉… too soon? 😂
So true warm Christmas nights🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.