Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will have more chances at world cups he is still only young, plus more championships and competitions! As Potter said they don’t know; they have to say it doesn’t look good for media as they can only go on what the player has said to them

ultimately it’s all hearsay until they actually look at him over the next couple of days
Not really he’s 26 next month he will be 30 Next one younger players will get a chance then more likely it’s likely he won’t get to go to another unlike Reece is only 22 hopefully it’s not bad as it looks he will be devasted

Reactions: 1
Not really he’s 26 next month he will be 30 Next one younger players will get a chance then more likely it’s likely he won’t get to go to another unlike Reece is only 22 hopefully it’s not bad as it looks he will be devasted
26 is no age at all, we have players going to world cups up to the age of 38 now-a-days, he doesn’t have an expiration date 🤣 people can play well into there 30’s so why can’t he?

he will be 29 during the next one with it being in the summer of 2026 so there is no reason as to why he won’t be picked? Currently in our England squad we have well over 10 players who are all within that age range of 28+ Who are fundamental in our squad so he of course has another shot at a World Cup as well as the Euros and Other campaigns

I’m sure as a player he is used to the way the world works, he will be gutted if it means he can’t go which looks likely but there is always another medal to win and I think his health will be more fundamental to him right now

Reactions: 4
Just wondering if anyone knows if there’s a chance players could meet up with the squad later or do they have to meet up as soon as it starts? Like for example say he’s meant to come back from injury the week or 2 weeks after the World Cup has started could he still get called up and meet up after injury or is that not possible

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just wondering if anyone knows if there’s a chance players could meet up with the squad later or do they have to meet up as soon as it starts? Like for example say he’s meant to come back from injury the week or 2 weeks after the World Cup has started could he still get called up and meet up after injury or is that not possible
I think they have to be there from the start he has to submit his final 22 next week I think it is and unless someone pulls out he can’t add anyone else, I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure he can’t

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think they have to be there from the start he has to submit his final 22 next week I think it is and unless someone pulls out he can’t add anyone else, I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure he can’t
I think you are right! I’m sure he has to announce his final and would be risky putting Chilly on it incase he doesn’t come back quickly! But if there was an injury he could call him!

He may come out fighting yet xx
Exactly can’t rule him out yet! 👏🏼

Not sure tbh. I think when Southgate chooses his 26, that's it. It might not be as bad they think. Hopefully the scan will be a positive one

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I feel so sad for him he doesn’t deserve this and fact tonight’s game didn’t even mean anything

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Southgate definitely can’t make any changes to his squad after the deadline which is soon, but he can still call up injured players. Sounds insane but his blinding loyalty to Walker means he will still be getting called up even though he probably won’t be fit enough to play, at least not until the later stages if England even make it that far. I have a feeling that it will be the same with Reece James and he just won’t play but will still be in the squad.

Apprenrly the whole stadium went silent

Did anyone else notice that he had a bandage yesterday in training on the same leg on which he got injured today if I‘m not wrong? Wonder if that‘s just a coincidence 🤔☹
Oh maybe surely he wouldn’t of played today though if it was something

Did anyone see masons interview I missed it

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Reece is only 22
Reece is only 22?😲Im shocked. I don’t believe this is Ben’s last chance to get to the WC. I feel for him, he hasn’t had the best of luck with injuries and not playing for England. He deserves the world, I feel bad.

Reece is only 22?😲Im shocked. I don’t believe this is Ben’s last chance to get to the WC. I feel for him, he hasn’t had the best of luck with injuries and not playing for England. He deserves the world, I feel bad.
23 next month reece chilly 26 next month just looked it was his motivation to get back bless him

Just seen this

Aw

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.