Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Southgate is to defensive minded and chilly is too attacking for him why Luke fits for him he plays his favourites also over people in form aswell like we know Harry maguire and Kalvin will be playing even though they have both not played for months he probably will be gone after the World Cup

Aw this is so good
I can do Thai sign language and totally understood what they signed just there without reading the subtitle.. although, don't think I'm qualified for the job lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
When did this thread turn into a Cartia fan club? 👀 Her manifesting & horoscope bs is giving me a headache and her fashion choices are a crime to society. Still waiting for the matching couple outfits, gonna be dreadful 🤗
She seems weird af, but so does Ben now so matchy matchy

Also why is everybody (= Ben & Mason) getting into relationships all of a sudden? Have I missed something? Mercury in retrograde again or..? 🤡
I said this is another thread, but I’m getting the vibe that all these single footballers are getting girlfriends for the World Cup. It’s like footballer prom (do other countries have prom???)- can’t go alone or you’ll look uncool. I feel like a lot of these girls would be hookups if it wasn’t WC time, and many will be dumped right after.
Also, came on here to say that Ben’s old Miami fling is back on TV. He doesn’t follow her anymore but she is gorgeous

Reactions: 5
I can do Thai sign language and totally understood what they signed just there without reading the subtitle.. although, don't think I'm qualified for the job lol
Thai sign language? You can sign in different languages!?!?! I thought all sign language was the same? Am I dumb? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thai sign language? You can sign in different languages!?!?! I thought all sign language was the same? Am I dumb? 😂
Youre not! That's what I thought when until I went to uni and learned it.. I thought sign language is universal but it's not.. although, they are quite similar in a way..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He’s limping off !!!! He doesn’t deserve this and probs out the World Cup:(((((

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else feel extremely sick?! This is our WC hopes gone, devastated for him!!

Reactions: 4
Yeah it seems bad he deffo is out of it I feel sorry for him he worked so hard to get back :( he played so well tonight

And probably only World Cup because of his age was his dream he said

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I didn’t manage to watch. Did the injury look really bad? 😭
Yeah he is was limping of he looked like he was crying mason wiped his tear away he doesn’t deserve this they were winning slippery conditions people are annoyed why he left him on all to end knowing chillys coming back

I didn’t manage to watch. Did the injury look really bad? 😭
It wasn’t the worst injury in the world, pulled hamstring it looked like… very similar to how John Stones went down at Wembley! It might just look worse than it was but it may also be a couple of weeks out!

Ben had grass on his face that Mason was wiping away, but he was more annoyed that he wasn’t able to walk across the pitch to get off so I think he was extremely frustrated! He was helped off but they won’t know properly until the next couple of days!

397A8027-F6AB-49BF-8586-9EC196EE6FE6.jpeg
EAA8AE95-8BF5-4027-B32D-B11C06713C9F.jpeg
808856F1-8546-4DF0-ADFE-051B6D85E9DE.jpeg
86F4EF47-4685-45E1-A909-F358219E9E35.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Pottor just said it doesn’t look good atall he needs a scan I feel so bad for him for him to get where he has , this was probably his only World Cup and he said it was it his dream…

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Pottor just said it doesn’t look good atall he needs a scan I feel so bad for him for him to get where he has , this was probably his only World Cup and he said it was it his dream…
He will have more chances at world cups he is still only young, plus more championships and competitions! As Potter said they don’t know; they have to say it doesn’t look good for media as they can only go on what the player has said to them

ultimately it’s all hearsay until they actually look at him over the next couple of days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.