Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did this thread turn into a Cartia fan club? 👀 Her manifesting & horoscope bs is giving me a headache and her fashion choices are a crime to society. Still waiting for the matching couple outfits, gonna be dreadful 🤗
She seems weird af, but so does Ben now so matchy matchy

Also why is everybody (= Ben & Mason) getting into relationships all of a sudden? Have I missed something? Mercury in retrograde again or..? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Just watched masons interview chilly was behind masons free kick🤣

How sweet
Ok I know you might come back at me on this but putting aside all the girls etc I think Ben is a wise soul - he does seem to be the go to for advise, v popular with friends, team mates and managers. He did say in the interview with Josh last Christmas he would get in trouble if he named a best friend as he has so many, and he was not boasting.
As to Cartia, I don't think she demands too much or pressurises him which works for him, she is just fun/easy to have around with a relaxed Auzzie attitude. Yes she posts out things but he does not seem to care anymore and perhaps has decided wtf not that bothered and just focusing on Chelsea/WC.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He did say in the interview with Josh last Christmas he would get in trouble if he named a best friend as he has so many, and he was not boasting.
Did anyone ever find a way to watch that interview for free? I really want to watch it as it looks good but I’m not paying the £45 for it

Ok I know you might come back at me on this but putting aside all the girls etc I think Ben is a wise soul - he does seem to be the go to for advise, v popular with friends, team mates and managers. He did say in the interview with Josh last Christmas he would get in trouble if he named a best friend as he has so many, and he was not boasting.
As to Cartia, I don't think she demands too much or pressurises him which works for him, she is just fun/easy to have around with a relaxed Auzzie attitude. Yes she posts out things but he does not seem to care anymore and perhaps has decided wtf not that bothered and just focusing on Chelsea/WC.
I can see them seeing each other for like two months total in a year haha. And the other times they’re doing their own thing 😅
Have they even seen each other ALONE except a few dates? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I can see them seeing each other for like two months total in a year haha. And the other times they’re doing their own thing 😅
Have they even seen each other ALONE except a few dates? 🤷🏼‍♀️
No idea - just think its relaxed for them both and works for them both from what I have seen/heard which is good.

Reactions: 2
honestly £45 for interview is so disgusting to sell for some fans lol maybe there rich but the general public arnt and selling it for £45 is so bad

And your so true he’s so popular seems clever everyone’s mates seems nice guy everyone says that about him popular in dressing room aswell

surprised he hasn’t followed another girl yet been a few days 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
honestly £45 for interview is so disgusting to sell for some fans lol maybe there rich but the general public arnt and selling it for £45 is so bad

And your so true he’s so popular seems clever everyone’s mates seems nice guy everyone says that about him popular in dressing room aswell

Probably nothing in it that he has not followed another girl yet ie not about Cartia. Perhaps he is trying to keep out of trouble as WC is only 3 1/2 weeks away. Just keep to playing golf with Mason and team mates Ben less following girls! 😂 😂 🎃

Probably nothing in it that he has not followed another girl yet ie not about Cartia. Perhaps he is trying to keep out of trouble as WC is only 3 1/2 weeks away. Just keep to playing golf with Mason and team mates Ben less following girls! 😂 😂 🎃
Yeah definitely he has been keeping it low-key because he wants to make World Cup squad I think he will make it but Southgate never plays him but he probably will make squad

Yeah definitely he has been keeping it low-key because he wants to make World Cup squad I think he will make it but Southgate never plays him but he probably will make squad
Agree - I would say it is a sure thing he is in the squad (Thurs 10th November we find out 🤞). Luke Shaw is Southgate's No 1 but I am 'manifesting' that he will play Ben at some stage perhaps towards the end of a game to put fresh feet on the pitch. After what happened in the Euros it would be so cruel for Southgate to do the same again and not play him.

Agree - I would say it is a sure thing he is in the squad (Thurs 10th November we find out 🤞). Luke Shaw is Southgate's No 1 but I am 'manifesting' that he will play Ben at some stage perhaps towards the end of a game to put fresh feet on the pitch. After what happened in the Euros it would be so cruel for Southgate to do the same again and not play him.
Yeah it would be so awful to go all that way and get nothing he will defo make the squad even if they were winning at start of tournement 20 mins at end or something too say he played at World Cup but knowing Southgate he has bad terrible man management skills

Also the fact he said he was in touch with Southgate throughout the injury he knows he wants to make it also it would be so harsh not to give him anything atall

Yeah it would be so awful to go all that way and get nothing he will defo make the squad even if they were winning at start of tournement 20 mins at end or something too say he played at World Cup but knowing Southgate he has bad terrible man management skills
I don't think Southgate is a bad man - he seems kind/loves family etc just not a great manager! His reasons for playing/not playing/not choosing players etc is so confusing ie says he did not select a player because he has not been playing much for his team and then picks a player that 'has not been playing much for his team' etc. Plus way too defensive in his game plan. I am not surprised though he decided last minute not to release the player names he had selected for the initial 50 players as there would probably have been an uproar. I wish Graham Potter was the England manager just judging how he has handled everything and everyone at Chelsea... but I don't want him leaving Chelsea so... STAY WHERE YOU ARE POTTER 😂😂🧙‍♀️🎃💫

Reactions: 3
I don't think Southgate is a bad man - he seems kind/loves family etc just not a great manager! His reasons for playing/not playing/not choosing players etc is so confusing ie says he did not select a player because he has not been playing much for his team and then picks a player that 'has not been playing much for his team' etc. Plus way too defensive in his game plan. I am not surprised though he decided last minute not to release the player names he had selected for the initial 50 players as there would probably have been an uproar. I wish Graham Potter was the England manager just judging how he has handled everything and everyone at Chelsea... but I don't want him leaving Chelsea so... STAY WHERE YOU ARE POTTER 😂😂🧙‍♀️🎃💫
Yeah Southgate is to defensive minded and chilly is too attacking for him why Luke fits for him he plays his favourites also over people in form aswell like we know Harry maguire and Kalvin will be playing even though they have both not played for months he probably will be gone after the World Cup

Aw this is so good

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

My friend at uni paid for the course because he wants to go into sports presenting and stuff like that, it was £30 and there was way more than just Ben’s interview. It was a 10 part course with training and advice on how to be a good interviewer/presenter and the interview was just a bonus thing. I watched the interview and it was a nice interview to be fair.

boys together.jpeg

My friend at uni paid for the course because he wants to go into sports presenting and stuff like that, it was £30 and there was way more than just Ben’s interview. It was a 10 part course with training and advice on how to be a good interviewer/presenter and the interview was just a bonus thing. I watched the interview and it was a nice interview to be fair.
Ahh ok I didn't know that - it seemed it was just the interview which I thought was a bit odd to be paying for the interview. cheers

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.