Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly not sure what’s she’s like as a person but I feel like I’m the only girl that hopes they’re together 😂 just imagine all the content we’d get. We’re deprived of Ben content as it is so I think cartia would be the answer to all our prayers. She’d give us every second of bens day in her vlogs lol

Reactions: 2
I'm unsure about her. She probably does suit him judging by his past history. Something feels off about her though. I've been reading through an old thread of hers on GG. She doesn't come across very well and apparently there was something dodgy about how her and her ex got together.
Oh I agree she is a bit off... not read GG or about ex... she just comes across as a girl on a one-girl mission, she keeps exposing her life (and others causing issues for their privacy - see Mason's thread but she does not care as its publicity - she is an actress) and I have a feeling Ben is just a stepping stone which makes her more attractive to him. I thought she was quite fun etc at first but now find her more aggressively "me, me, and dont stand in my way" vibe but may be wrong....and hope I am as would be great to see Ben happy with someone as its been a while and he needs someone right now I think...

Reactions: 1
What is GG? Also cartia is an actress?!?! What does she act in?
Hiya - she is trained as an actress - 7 years - (see Storm Management etc) before she went into modelling etc. That is why she comes across as more confident as a lot of the other influencers I think and not worried about sharing her story. BTW not looked into this much AT ALL.. literally just got a vibe (its prob coz I am studying Psychology). No prob with her chasing her dream though and she is funnier than most. But when it comes to Ben ... she may be his Nemisis (that sounds v deep... 😂 😂 ) but hope not as they are both very social so could work!

Don't know what GG is.

sorry - Sports Psychology - very different!

Ah so it’s a gossip site. Not sure if you’re allowed to name them but maybe best not to just in case
If you Google her, a few news things come up about her and past relationships. She's been linked to a few AFL players back home.

Sorry but I think he’s taking the piss out of her there’s no way he takes any of the weird tit she posts/says seriously. Probably funny watching her think her crystals are working 😂 out of all the girls he’s met do you really think it would be this one? Not to be harsh but after watching 2 vlogs and a podcast her personality isn’t great and the way the mates were acting on the night of the game and in the vlog he was in they’re all showing the same weird desperation.

Also bens not stupid we’re right about him being smarter than other ballers he knows she’s using him for the wrong reasons. Also I still follow Joanna and Penelope and they’re so much better looks and personality wise I can’t imagine him going for such a downgrade

Hiya - she is trained as an actress - 7 years - (see Storm Management etc) before she went into modelling etc. That is why she comes across as more confident as a lot of the other influencers I think and not worried about sharing her story. BTW not looked into this much AT ALL.. literally just got a vibe (its prob coz I am studying Psychology). No prob with her chasing her dream though and she is funnier than most. But when it comes to Ben ... she may be his Nemisis (that sounds v deep... 😂 😂 ) but hope not as they are both very social so could work!

Don't know what GG is.

sorry - Sports Psychology - very different!
About the confidence bit, real confidence is quiet. What cartia is showing isn’t confidence it’s something else 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sorry but I think he’s talking the piss out of her there’s no way he takes any of the weird tit she posts/says seriously. Probably funny watching her think her crystals are working 😂 out of all the girls he’s met do you really think it would be this one? Not to be harsh but after watching 2 vlogs and a podcast her personality isn’t great and the way the mates were acting on the night of the game and in the vlog he was in they’re all showing the same weird desperation.

Also bens not stupid we’re right about him being smarter than other ballers he knows she’s using him for the wrong reasons. Also I still follow Joanna and Penelope and they’re so much better looks and personality wise I can’t imagine him going for such a downgrade

About the confidence bit, real confidence is quiet. What cartia is showing isn’t confidence it’s something else 🤣
You are probably right - not looked too much into it, just a vibe I got about her. Actually if he went back to Joanna no prob with that tbh! He did say right girl wrong time .. but who knows what goes on in his mind 😂 😂 Penelope has a boyfriend I believe.

You are probably right - not looked too much into it, just a vibe I got about her. Actually if he went back to Joanna no prob with that tbh! He did say right girl wrong time .. but who knows what goes on in his mind 😂 😂 Penelope has a boyfriend I believe.
Yeah I don’t think he’ll go back to an ex I was just using them as a reference as to what sort of girl he’d actually have a relationship with

Said it in the mason thread how I think he’s going through some sort of existential crisis because of his injury. When people are going through tit it can make them really mean cos they’re taking their problems out on other people. I don’t like her but if he’s making fun of her and leading her on that’s a bit mean. I think he just feels like being evil and she’s the easiest target cos she won’t leave him alone. Think he tried to do it with Kelsey but she was playing hard to get and didn’t live close. Anyway that’s my theory thank you for coming to my ted talk

Last edited:
Lmao this was in his tags 🤣🤣 she liked the comment

But yeh it’s nothing serious 🤣🤣 just a fling probs also she’s flew back to Australia now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah I don’t think he’ll go back to an ex I was just using them as a reference as to what sort of girl he’d actually have a relationship with

Said it in the mason thread how I think he’s going through some sort of existential crisis because of his injury. When people are going through tit it can make them really mean cos they’re taking their problems out on other people. I don’t like her but if he’s making fun of her and leading her on that’s a bit mean. I think he just feels like being evil and she’s the easiest target cos she won’t leave him alone. Think he tried to do it with Kelsey but she was playing hard to get and didn’t live close. Anyway that’s my theory thank you for coming to my ted talk
I do believe he is going through a crisis due to injury - not at all surprising - not seen him taking it out on her/leading her on - you've seen more than me. They all just seem to be having a laugh which is probably all he can cope with right now.... Saying that I did read a LONG time ago that someone or he said his dad had advised him to not get serious with a girl until he had retired and just enjoy until then....

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I do believe he is going through a crisis due to injury - not at all surprising - not seen him taking it out on her/leading her on - you've seen more than me. They all just seem to be having a laugh which is probably all he can cope with right now.... Saying that I did read a LONG time ago that someone or he said his dad had advised him to not get serious with a girl until he had retired and just enjoy until then....
Yeah thought same he’s quiet than usual like last year gets lots of hate injury probably affecting him mentally aswell it’s hard to overcome some injury takes time

Reactions: 5
Also I still follow Joanna and Penelope and they’re so much better looks and personality wise I can’t imagine him going for such a downgrade
🫠

This is very much personal opinion though. Cartia is pretty and has a 👌 body, I can’t speak to her personality because I don’t watch her videos but like… maybe he prefers her? Each time their own

Reactions: 3
.... he wants anal .....!

No way, Ben........ - we've ALL seen THAT picture of what you're packing .... 🍆💦💦💥😀
0_Chelsea-v-Crystal-Palace-Premier-League.jpg

• Haha
Honestly not sure what’s she’s like as a person but I feel like I’m the only girl that hopes they’re together 😂 just imagine all the content we’d get. We’re deprived of Ben content as it is so I think cartia would be the answer to all our prayers. She’d give us every second of bens day in her vlogs lol
🫠

This is very much personal opinion though. Cartia is pretty and has a 👌 body, I can’t speak to her personality because I don’t watch her videos but like… maybe he prefers her? Each time their own
I also think they suit each other.. I mean Ben hasn't followed anyone new on his public over 24 hours now.. Maybe he really likes her. Time will tell..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.