Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think he will be called up for the two England games this month??? Shaw lately hasn't been a starter and he's not even on the bench today 🤔👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Do you guys think he will be called up for the two England games this month??? Shaw lately hasn't been a starter and he's not even on the bench today 🤔👀
Nah he hasn’t played a full 90 mins yet longest he’s done is 60 Thomas is easing him in I doubt he will get called up I mean between now and 3 weeks if he gets to play 90 mins and I’m sure you have to be a starter or play more games to get called up aswell

they probably will just play trippier

Reactions: 2
Nah he hasn’t played a full 90 mins yet longest he’s done is 60 Thomas is easing him in I doubt he will get called up I mean between now and 3 weeks if he gets to play 90 mins and I’m sure you have to be a starter or play more games to get called up aswell

It's England's last two games before the World Cup 😬... He should be called up, Shaw is hardly playing either, he's been on the bench lately and I think England don't have many options as a left-back...

Sadly I agree, He’s done so well to return so soon after this injury but the last England games before th World Cup are this month and with so little first team game time I think he’ll miss out

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Sadly I agree, He’s done so well to return so soon after this injury but the last England games before th World Cup are this month and with so little first team game time I think he’ll miss out
Yeah you have to have some sort of form to be picked coming of the bench every game doesn’t cut it like you have to be able to start from beginning and doing it regularly for 90 mins and he hasn’t done that he’s come on at 60 mins or played for 60’mins and he ain’t in form yet he still looks like nkt as confident like not surprising he isn’t getting the mins he needs to play more

Sadly I don’t think he will be picked for World Cup either like it’s 2 months away and he isn’t a starter at his club if he get starter again then maybe or find some form but ovs up to Thomas and he’s easing him in slowly

• Sad
It will be horrible if he misses his first and perhaps only opportunity to play in the World Cup... ☹

• Sad
There’s that guy at leeds everyone is talking about he could get a call up maybe jack Harrison is it idk of he may play trippier

It will be horrible if he misses his first and perhaps only opportunity to play in the World Cup... ☹
Yeah I really don’t think he’s gonna make it like if he can bench cucu but I don’t see that happening like cucu is in form and fit but if chilly can get I form by then I really hope he can but it’s probably going to take time espicially coming off an injury like he had and he isn’t confident playing yet

Let’s just see he has two months see how it goes but he had 25 mins coming of bench other day so it’s gradually increasing

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don’t think he will be called up but England desperately needs a left back. Maybe southgate calls him and gives him a chance to see if he can play 🤷🏻‍♀️ Still optimistic but yeah if we are being realistic i don’t see him in the wc squad😭 I won’t be watching the world cup anyway it feels completely wrong in every aspect, but if chilly goes to the world cup against all odds I’ll watch it for sure🥳

I don’t think he will be called up but England desperately needs a left back. Maybe southgate calls him and gives him a chance to see if he can play 🤷🏻‍♀️ Still optimistic but yeah if we are being realistic i don’t see him in the wc squad😭 I won’t be watching the world cup anyway it feels completely wrong in every aspect, but if chilly goes to the world cup against all odds I’ll watch it for sure🥳
Yeah I think it will hurt him more because I think the World Cup has been in head ever since he got the injury was his focus to get back but there’s that guy at leeds and trippier probably would play there or if Luke gets any mins from now him but yeah I get why Thomas said in the press conference that chilly is impatient I’m guessing it’s because he wants to go so bad and all his mates will be going :(((

And yeh I don’t see it either just look at Ruben and callum after there injury it takes time especially as he’s a wide player he isn’t as confident yet

He just needs to score or assist I think to get back playing more just show more confidence but I get it probably hard for him because he’s scared of injuring himself again

• Sad
Southgate played a RB as a left back before, so no „need“ for a LB (in his mind at least). If TT let’s Ben have some minutes I could imagine Southgate takes him to the World Cup but -again- will not play him. Which is at least.. something? He will be devastated if they don’t take him to Qatar.

Also can’t believe Chelsea signed Aubameyang after all the drama they had with Lukaku. Have fun with Auba, there’s not ONE club where him & his inflated ego haven’t caused problems. 🫣

Southgate played a RB as a left back before, so no „need“ for a LB (in his mind at least). If TT let’s Ben have some minutes I could imagine Southgate takes him to the World Cup but -again- will not play him. Which is at least.. something? He will be devastated if they don’t take him to Qatar.

Also can’t believe Chelsea signed Aubameyang after all the drama they had with Lukaku. Have fun with Auba, there’s not ONE club where him & his inflated ego haven’t caused problems. 🫣
Maybe Thomas is managing his mins at moment see how it all goes and yeah I thought chelsea didn’t want to buy players with egos or characters that big I just seen he has 13 million followers aswell!

:( couldn’t care less about the wc this year but if they leave Ben at home… 😔
We also don’t no if he’s same player to like he hasn’t played much but hopefully he will play more as weeks go on because surely cucu will need a rest at some point

Like he has played every single game I think will come a point Thomas will let chilly start maybe I think that’s what he needs more game time

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.