Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would look good together though, her outfits look questionable most of the time. Match made in heaven.

Ngl I would loooove to see Boyfriend-Ben 🧐 but at the same time I want him to keep it private haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was cartia not dating mount
I heard that they got married but after two months they got divorced because Mason found out she was cheating on him with Ben. It was a mess, Mason and Ben fought and Tuchel even had to separate them. Ben lost half of his hair because Mason pulled it and that's why Ben is now bald
meme.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So.. I see Ben has followed a friend of Cartia and Tom has also joined the group 😅 Do we think we will see her posting from Stamford bridge on sunday? 🤡
And where’s Harvey? He’s usually faster than Tom to follow Bens new flames 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the funny thing about cartia is that she was being initiated by talia storm and her best friend who hooked up with a fulham player just when she got a raise for being promoted to the PL, what a beautiful coincidence of life! she's really stupid cos she believes in the law of attraction but she has something that sure ben likes: she's a climber of bank accounts like all his friends

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Imagine going out with Ben and having the entire man-children possy around the house 24/7

Reactions: 3
Imagine going out with Ben and having the entire man-children possy around the house 24/7
They probs come apart of it all like terms and conditions if you date me the “brevs” come everywhere and stay here to

• Sick
Reactions: 5
They probs come apart of it all like terms and conditions if you date me the “brevs” come everywhere and stay here to
Some of the lads I went to school with are exactly like this.

They went to the same Uni as each other, go round each other’s house for tea, only go out with each other, go on holiday together, go to the gym together, feature in each other’s tinder profiles, chat up girls together etc

They even do the Instagram poses Ben and his gang do

Both really nice polite, smart, slightly socially awkward lads in school but have gone full clout chasing Insta hoe

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.