Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyssssbyou no that girl chilly was with on her story last weekend and commented on his post well she had a YouTube account and her latest vlog she put on her story chilly is in the video🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that cartia girl why she uploaded bits of his house too! So much for privacy lol hahahaha

I don’t get why the girl would post that I hope she asked his permission before posting it

23 mins like surely Ben wouldn’t want that posted

I saw someone put it on Twitter how I saw it
ben loves dumb hoes, she probably asked the universe to send her a sign if he would marry her so she doesn't have to live with her mum anymore, like in the tangled movie the girl is locked up with her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 3
good morningg🌞
ben loves dumb hoes, she probably asked the universe to send her a sign if he would marry her so she doesn't have to live with her mum anymore, like in the tangled movie the girl is locked up with her mum
Ben is a dumb hoe🤣 looks like a match made in heaven😂 but he is beautiful #prettyprivilege Maybe next vlog she moves in with him🤣 she gave us the reality show we wanted 😂
@dankeabernein look at him😍Hope the beard grew overnight so we can see him like this🤩
C1B97FC0-3E11-439B-B47E-2DD0A3054D21.jpeg
6FFFB655-45E0-4D5F-80DD-A0F6C0526CA0.jpeg

• Heart
good morningg🌞

Ben is a dumb hoe🤣 looks like a match made in heaven😂 but he is beautiful #prettyprivilige Maybe next vlog she moves in with him🤣 she gave us the reality show we wanted 😂
@dankeabernein look at him😍Hope the beard grew overnight so we can see him like this🤩
View attachment 1617578View attachment 1617579
its good to know that camila kendra helped ben to realize that its not very nice of him to have the girls in the bathroom of his house, now he lets them know other parts, the boy matured by leaps and bounds 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen on sky sports that he’s starting. So many good games on today!

Reactions: 4
I always seem to have issues getting notifications for this thread 😭 don’t worry I’ve caught up now and Ben is starting!!! 🥳

• Heart
And here come's Chelsea for their warm up with Ben starting - so happy for him... this seems like quite an attacking opening team.. or is that just me...

• Heart
How was he? Didn’t watch 🙈
To be honest he wasn’t good. The whole team wasn’t good either everyone seemed to be struggling. There was a few situations where Ben lost the ball in dangerous areas but Thiago was covering him so we didn’t concede. First full game since the injury so he can only get better

To be honest he wasn’t good. The whole team wasn’t good either everyone seemed to be struggling. There was a few situations where Ben lost the ball in dangerous areas but Thiago was covering him so we didn’t concede. First full game since the injury so he can only get better
I think Ben is just so better in back 5 than a 4 even Thomas said that ovs different formation set up and first proper game aswell

He will get used to it first game back 4 new coach new formations

How was Mason? Mason Tumblr are slandering Ben but from what I’ve read Mason wasn’t good either?

Reactions: 1
How was Mason? Mason Tumblr are slandering Ben but from what I’ve read Mason wasn’t good either?
Mason wasn’t good either. Had a few chances but they were off target and he created a couple chances but they were blocked in the end. He was no where near as good today as he was for England

Reactions: 2

This he’s only been playing 15 mins at end of game and stuff this was first time I bet he’s proud he played full 90 regardless

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.