Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Whats his obsession with shaving his beard off he looks so better with one🤣🤣🤣
Luckily for him he can pull it off, and it grows back pretty quickly 😂 Hopefully he can prove this weekend why he deserves to start over that horrible racist 🤮 Now that the prem is back I have to go back to hating Chelsea lol, but i’ll still always be rooting for you chilly babes 🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Luckily for him he can pull it off, and it grows back pretty quickly 😂 Hopefully he can prove this weekend why he deserves to start over that horrible racist 🤮 Now that the prem is back I have to go back to hating Chelsea lol, but i’ll still always be rooting for you chilly babes 🤍
I feel like he will be rotating with Sterling or Sterling moves up because potter prefers cucu Lcb and yeah I really hope he can score or assist tomorrow he deserves to play 100%

Reactions: 2
Also I found myself watching Cartia’s vlogs, why do I actually like her 😂 Is she problematic like the rest or is she normal?

• Haha
Also I found myself watching Cartia’s vlogs, why do I actually like her 😂 Is she problematic like the rest or is she normal?
At least she isn’t plastic like she looks normal girl tbh which is rare nice

@fernly look at what he did 🤬🙁 AGAIN
Open letter to,
Mr. Benjamin James Chilwell, please stop shaving you look absolutely sexy and drop dead gorgeous with that ginger beard of yours. Thanks in advance.
Love
Ps: it appears that chilly willy is doing well😛

Your chilly girlies

• Heart
  • Haha
Open letter to,
Mr. Benjamin James Chilwell, please stop shaving you look absolutely sexy and drop dead gorgeous with that ginger beard of yours. Thanks in advance.
Love
Ps: it appears that chilly willy is doing well😛

Your chilly girlies
He is well hot now

• Wow
@BDY_97 you are either a spurs or arsenal fan😂 am i right there is nothing harder than thirsting over a footballer from the opposite team😭😭😭 i feel like a traitor when i do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It makes me laugh recently he literally lets it grow for weeks and then has the erge too just shave it off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@BDY_97 you are either a spurs or arsenal fan😂 am i right there is nothing harder than thirsting over a footballer from the opposite team😭😭😭 i feel like a traitor when i do that.
I’m a Liverpool fan! Technically not direct rivals but still some form of rivalry, especially after the carabao and fa cup 😂

I’m a Liverpool fan! Technically not direct rivals but still some form of rivalry, especially after the carabao and fa cup 😂
My whole family support city bc I live in Manchester but they don’t no I like chelsea🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
… I have a crush on Steven Gerrard and I definitely would. #daddyissues
I’ve had two Cuba Libres.

• Heart
If fernando torres was in liverpool around 2012 /2013 i would be a Liverpool fan now probably 😂 i started following chelsea because of him🙊 i love chelsea since 😂 The boy i have been seeing supports arsenal and hates me when i praise chelsea and ben. I like annoying him😂

• Heart
If fernando torres was in liverpool around 2012 /2013 i would be a Liverpool fan now probably 😂 i started following chelsea because of him🙊 i love chelsea since 😂 The boy i have been seeing supports arsenal and hates me when i praise chelsea and ben. I like annoying him😂
Oh god. Nando & Stevie G were sooooo good together ein the pitch. 👀🥵
After his injury Fernando at Chelsea was… :(

Arsenal?? No, please no 😭

• Heart
Oh god. Nando & Stevie G were sooooo good together ein the pitch. 👀🥵
After his injury Fernando at Chelsea was… :(

Arsenal?? No, please no 😭
Yeah arsenal ew😂 i tease him all the time but they keep winning😭 they need to lose points this week. Tbh if they keep playing that dirty criminal they even deserve relegation. I don’t wanna say that word but i kinda h#te arsenal and spurs🤣🤮 i like Liverpool tho.
Now looking back, torres wasn’t that good at Chelsea but i will always remember him with his sexy knee slide celebrations no one could do it better than him -except for our benjaminnn-

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yeah arsenal ew😂 i tease him all the time but they keep winning😭 they need to lose points this week. Tbh if they keep playing that dirty criminal they even deserve relegation. I don’t wanna say that word but i kinda h#te arsenal and spurs🤣🤮 i like Liverpool tho.
Now looking back, torres wasn’t that good at Chelsea but i will always remember him with his sexy knee slide celebrations no one could do it better than him -except for our benjaminnn-
Knee slides are so sexy coming from hot players 😭
Tbh same. Can’t believe they actually play him. Wtf, seriously..

• Sad
Couldnt agree more❤ If ben scores tomorrow what will he do to celebrate his goal?😍 he needs to find another way
I just have this gut feeling Sterling is gonna be playing in his position I pray he’s not though what people said on Twitter to🥺 be deserves to play and yeah let’s hope he scores or assists it’s been like 3 weeks since he played football

Ben loves a knee slide but I think since his injury he won’t do one lol

• Heart
I just have this gut feeling Sterling is gonna be playing in his position I pray he’s not though what people said on Twitter to🥺 be deserves to play and yeah let’s hope he scores or assists it’s been like 3 weeks since he played football

Ben loves a knee slide but I think since his injury he won’t do one lol
I feel like the new guy Potter is a nice person and knows Ben’s abilities now its been weeks in business. It’s been mentioned they had a meeting too. He wouldn’t let ben be a last minute bench player.
7B96E4A2-7DFC-4195-B211-28249C0E75B2.jpeg

look he even practiced the demi volee today🥵 potter should put the sexy super subb in the starting XI tomorrow

Reactions: 5
I feel like the new guy Potter is a nice person and knows Ben’s abilities now its been weeks in business. It’s been mentioned they had a meeting too. He wouldn’t let ben be a last minute bench player.
View attachment 1616654
look he even practiced the demi volee today🥵 potter should put the sexy super subb in XI tomorrow
Yeah so true I hope so and he would of had the convo he needs to play to make the World Cup also! Also lots of pics of him training today and in all videos on social media let’s hope he plays tomorrow

Also Ben is so funny in the new england video tonight he literally falls to the ground😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.