Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ojhhh myy god. They are a thing now? Ngl it felt different at first sight and cartia manifested big this time😂 then nothing happened between mason and her. They were just friends.
Well idk, I also thought Meghan would be something serious 💀😅
But the interview with Pulisic comes to mind and didn’t he say he only takes them to dinner if it’s serious? Also if the YouTube comment is right, they went alone without his pussy posse.. hmmm 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Well idk, I also thought Meghan would be something serious 💀😅
But the interview with Pulisic comes to mind and didn’t he say he only takes them to dinner if it’s serious? Also if the YouTube comment is right, they went there alone without his pussy posse.. hmmm 🤔
I still cant believe he is not single it’s breaking news in a shocking way😂 but it was too quick with this speed she will have moved in with him until the next vlog 😭
What does comment say how do they know they went there alone i cant believe ben didnt take one of his ✨boys✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I still cant believe he is not single it’s breaking news in a shocking way😂 but it was too quick with this speed she will have moved in with him until the next vlog 😭
Same. Him not being single just doesn’t seem right 😂
At least we finally get a house tour then? 🤡😂

• Haha
Same. Him not being single just doesn’t seem right 😂
At least we finally get a house tour then? 🤡😂
and a little bit of boyfriend ben. Really doesnt seem right i cant imagine him being loyal. if she really came for a footballer she got what she came for manifesting is the new magic. Cartia babes can you give us a manifesting lesson. I must be doing something wrong😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry but she’s told us exactly what she needed to to make us think they’re actually a thing 😂 she’s done her research on him she probably reads here

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry but she’s told us exactly what she needed to to make us think they’re actually a thing 😂 she’s done her research on him she probably reads here
Actually this might be right. She has definitely saw the complwx video because she underlined the DINNER DATE at least for a thousand time during the video😂 it’s like the the whole video is about that date.

@fernly maybe in the near future she will give manifesting classes we could join? 😅👯‍♀️
Actually this might be right. She has definitely saw the complwx video because she underlined the DINNER DATE at least for a thousand time during the video😂 it’s like the the whole video is about that date.
Yeah. But wouldn’t it be a bit desperate to „act“ like you were dating someone when in reality it’s nothing? I mean what if Ben watches the video and they’re just hooking up and she’s being all serious and nervous and love-dovey.. wouldn’t that be a bit embarrassing for her? 🙈

The funny part is that she was SO sure he will watch the vlog. Can you imagine Ben watching her vlogs? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly 😂 also I wasn’t on tattle back then but he took Kelsey out on a dinner date on her first London trip last year. She posted his reflection on a table in a fancy restaurant, look how serious that was 😂 in that interview I think he was just awkward and just said that to make it seem like he doesn’t take girls out

@fernly maybe in the near future she will give manifesting classes we could join? 😅👯‍♀️

Yeah. But wouldn’t it be a bit desperate to „act“ like you were dating someone when in reality it’s nothing? I mean what if Ben watches the video and they’re just hooking up and she’s being all serious and nervous and love-dovey.. wouldn’t that be a bit embarrassing for her? 🙈

The funny part is that she was SO sure he will watch the vlog. Can you imagine Ben watching her vlogs? 😭
She also said she was nervous on her last date and it ended up being her mum 😭 also I think he’s making fun of her and just going along with it, I mean he has enough (too much) free time on his hands 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
I’m not believing that he’s committed himself to that Australian social climber, apart from anything else she’s the wrong nationality everyone knows he loves the Americans 🇺🇸

• Haha
If they end up being together and showing up like 2000s Britney & JT - I will say „I told you so“ 🤡😂
41440FA8-3769-4115-A2D4-E0C8F9218632.jpeg

I actually can see her wearing the dress tbh 💀

@eatpasta really? He went on a date with Kelsey without the boys? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not 100% convinced they’re together but if they are then this is going to be pure entertainment 24/7 😂

• Haha
If they end up being together and showing up like 2000s Britney & JT - I will say „I told you so“ 🤡😂
View attachment 1602340
I actually can see her wearing the dress tbh 💀

@eatpasta really? He went on a date with Kelsey without the boys? 😳
This photo definitely sums up 2000s😂😂😂 i love how tacky they look. Right? I was so shocked i mean were they on date without harvey or tom😂 shocking from ben but apparentlyy i didn’t work out because ben cannot breathe without his boys 😂

• Haha
I thought Ben was hacked when I seen him promoting some brand on instagram and then I seen mason post the same thing 😂 I had a little snoop and Harvey is there so is it his brand?

• Haha
@dankeabernein wish I had a screenshot but it was really subtle it was a reflection of a guy with a beard and a chain on that looked like Ben on her first trip to London last year. It was in a fancy restaurant so unless she has another bearded fling who wears chains in London then it must’ve been Ben but that’s really nothing compared to what Camila and cartia posted of him 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just proving that he took her out

@dankeabernein wish I had a screenshot but it was really subtle it was a reflection of a guy with a beard and a chain on that looked like Ben on her first trip to London last year. It was in a fancy restaurant so unless she has another bearded fling who wears chains in London then it must’ve been Ben but that’s really nothing compared to what Camila and cartia posted of him 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just proving that he took her out
Ahh thanks! Didn’t know that. Could take me out too 😤😅

@katiestewart yes, that’s Harvey’s brand 🙈

• Haha
@dankeabernein wish I had a screenshot but it was really subtle it was a reflection of a guy with a beard and a chain on that looked like Ben on her first trip to London last year. It was in a fancy restaurant so unless she has another bearded fling who wears chains in London then it must’ve been Ben
It was Anish

20220524_183102.jpg

• Haha
08DA77BC-E6B1-4274-B25D-D7BC3F524F3C.jpeg
0949407F-5956-4CB0-9B69-74DAEDA77096.jpeg

I’m living for this tumblr blog, I wouldn’t know half of the stuff I know now 😭😅
I had a hard time figuring out who “Brittany & Morgan” are. Went to Bens follows and I’m guessing the anon means Morgan Gibbs & Britney de Villiers? And it’s actually true; Ben recently followed Morgan and Cartia followed Britney. Oh dear god. Out of all people they chose these -idk how to describe them- for a double date? 😭 it’s gonna be fun ride if this ✨relationship✨ continues 😅

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Where on tumblr do you find all this btw like I have it but don’t no how to use it🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.