Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
You see.. I’m finally getting the ick I think. Sick of his ✨I’m soo edgy & cool✨ hand gestures lol. He’s embarrassing himself again. I thought they had training? Look who went out
9BFDC8E3-E3D4-4E36-B27B-4D10BC447382.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

eatpasta

Pretty sure he can tell which ones are clout chasers and he’s just enjoying the attention, must be so entertaining when they get obsessed with him. Like how Kelsey posted on her story about watching love island like a day after Ben said he was watching it when he was answering questions and how holly posted saying interstellar was her fav movie just after that interview with pulisic lol. They watch him as much as we do

• Wow
  • Haha

livy444

VIP Member
I think I'm gonna throw up. Tbh I don't even know what this man thinks of his own life anymore

Last edited:
  • Sad

katiestewart

VIP Member
Gareth will be gone I’m sick of his favouritism towards certain players regardless if they played or not we need a manager that wants to win play more attacking football this boring Southgate defensive football is rubbish

Needs to get over it either way
It was that dancing that has Gareth traumatised 😂

• Haha

amzi

VIP Member
So proud of Ben! He deserves it I pray to god he gets in the World Cup squad what a boost this will be for him

now if he could stop being an idiot off the pitch that would be perfect

• Haha
Thanks @LyndyLou !
I’ve voted for Beales - obviously. McKirdy is my no. 2 😭

He has posted with a new girl from Bens house.. please someone explain why women even look their way without Ben nearby?

Also: imagine you’re in a relationship with Ben (cause he’s a relationship kinda guy 🤡) and his friends are constantly inviting random influencer over. No way I would put up with that 😭
Mckirdy pays ££

• Haha
  • Wow

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
Well M*ddison was apparently spending his first Father's Day away from his own baby (and he apparently also spent her birthday away from her)... I mean ofc he can travel with his friends but I think they are two very important days to spend away from them.. But ok this is just my opinion 😅
Fun fact: In Germany we celebrate Father’s Day with a lot of alcohol and fathers and non fathers (🤡) are basically partying and drinking the whole day AWAY from family 😭 it’s also a public holiday (“Ascension Day”) so everybody has a free day to celebrate ✨fatherhood✨🤡
It’s always on Thursday so some even travel to Ibiza, Mallorca, Mykonos during the weekend 😅

• Wow
  • Heart

fernly

VIP Member

This is cutee he is asking him if he has been to chelsea before 😂 he is the nice colleague at work😻

• Heart

katiestewart

VIP Member
I just finished watching that interview with Ben and Christian and you can tell how much of a player Ben is by the way he answers questions 😂 like him saying taking a girl for dinner you have to be serious about her as if a dinner date isn’t just the standard go to date 😂 he must not like actually sitting getting to know a girl or even care to talk to her lol just get her in bed that’s bens aim clearly

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member
Just saw something in the wags thread about Ben causing some kind of drama with mason by posting a photo or something anyone know anything??
He posted a photo of mason with a girl and all the teens freaked out about it and tracked down the girls social media. Don’t even want to think about the nasty messages she’s probably receiving from them too it’s such a shame for the girl. There’s literally nothing bad about the photos either it’s literally just mason stood up and a girl sitting down and they’re posing for the photo together. The photos are all over TikTok and tumblr if you want to go see them but it’s literally such unnecessary “drama” caused by people who think they have a chance with mason and now their feelings are hurt

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
He may want them to see the genuine ben and real ben i think he posts random stuff there. He only posts professional stuff on his official acc and sometimes he posts random stuff🥺-ben please we are starving post some new photos- I think he is closer to the people he follows on his side acc. He either friends with them or wants to be closer 🤷🏻‍♀️ Thats my only theory 😅
Could be. But judging by the few people who are allowed on his private (This Essex guy? 😵💫) I don’t think he shows them “the real Ben”. Probably shows them the ✨Ben from the ends who wants to be cool but behaves like 15 and is 110% cringe most of the time✨

@Smca53 so you’re a Cartia fan? 🙈

• Haha

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
Yeah but don’t think they were in until
Late Friday like 2pm or something but having people round isn’t gonna impact his career , but Southgate basically said he won’t be played even Monday he should of just enjoyed a break and be refreshed for the next games Southgate is idiot for calling him up making him excited and not including him should of left him at home

Thomas just said he wasn’t match fit lacks rhythm
Well I just read it & it could be an explanation, why no coach is playing him, not even a few minutes. He didn’t lack rhythm while scoring an assist+goal though. TT specifically said he lacked rhythm and match fitness AT TRAINING.

He also doesn’t reallyyy need a break. From what? Sitting on the bench?

soph101x

VIP Member

🤣🤣🤣

Trent being excluded from both games he deffo won’t make World Cup then it’s 26 squad not 28 aswell same as euros

And Kalvin Phillips probably won’t make it either but at least Ben has made the match day squad today