Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Morning let’s hope he gets some mins today just seen this on my timeline

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Me crying cos I’m happy for Ben. And also crying cos he’s scored against my team West Ham 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
And he’s the assist for the second goal (though obvs I’m unhappy there’s a second goal)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He got a goal and an assist in 10 mins wow
I feel like its southampton game all over again. I hope this is the last challenge. No more benching in the beginning of the season. His nerves got challenged enough. Ours too😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m very happy with Kai & Ben today. Feeling like a proud mum 😭😂 Both have so much hate thrown at them & their saving Chelsea’s ass AGAIN. So happy! ✨🥰

• Heart
I’m very happy with Kai & Ben today. Feeling like a proud mum 😭😂 Both have so much hate thrown at them & their saving Chelsea’s ass AGAIN. So happy! ✨🥰
the boys got winner mentality 😍❤🥳 i dont know what to say the goal was very absurd but beautiful😻
HUGE WIN 🤩
008218E4-EC79-4C99-9FDE-AF9A4B2AE6AD.png

Ben with the foreshadowing😂 he really was ready

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.