Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swear it’s different girl different night 🤮
I get sleeping around if you’re single cos why not but the girls he chooses are… I don’t wanna be mean but I’m finding it hard to believe he’s attracted to them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pictures are funny he stands there unexpressive like @dankeabernein said and he looks like he doesn’t even remember his name😂 I wonder if he went home alone because the girl is clinging
It says they left in a taxi together 🤣 he’ll shag anything that moves

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think frankie and Demi sims are friends with Jayden. I’m sure that’s probably why they’re even there in the first place. Jayden is probably lurking somewhere in the shadows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think frankie and Demi sims are friends with Jayden. I’m sure that’s probably why they’re even there in the first place. Jayden is probably lurking somewhere in the shadows 😂
Just searched her up on insta Jayden is on her story

Oh guys someone just said on that post the guy that met them they have morning session at 9 am and then one in evening so they have all day 🤣🤣 I wonder what chilly and mason will get up too👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hello lovely peeps!! Long time no talk!! Have I missed anything apart from his newest article I just saw just now 😳

• Heart
Hello lovely peeps!! Long time no talk!! Have I missed anything apart from his newest article I just saw just now 😳
He’s been training with the team and they went to la and started the usa tour. He went to Wimbledon last week (called it wimbo which ws cringe😂)They were watching love island a couple of days ago according to toms stories (which is also cringe) Ben posted oscar😻😻 that’s it for this week. He’s been 50%lovely 50%cringe

• Haha
He’s been training with the team and they went to la and started the usa tour. He went to Wimbledon last week (called it wimbo which ws cringe😂)They were watching love island a couple of days ago according to toms stories (which is also cringe) Ben posted oscar😻😻 that’s it for this week. He’s been 50%lovely 50%cringe
What a recap🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That's the best sum up to date 😂 I briefly saw Oscar's pic when I went camping.. I know how cringe that wimbo thing is.. sadly mason also thought it was cool 😔. Also love our boys's pics together 😍

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That's the best sum up to date 😂 I briefly saw Oscar's pic when I went camping.. I know how cringe that wimbo thing is.. sadly mason also thought it was cool 😔. Also love our boys's pics together 😍

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend x
He also posted some video on his story of some random guy he met at wimbo pretending to do his poses bit cringe but he is cringe🤣

• Haha
Could of just been
Ayyyy i remember that guy he found his gestures/poses funny and ben recorded him mimicking his poses😂 ben makes friends so quickly i cant relate
He is too likeable he calls them his best mate after 5 mins no wonder loads of friends cling onto him cos he’s pure vibes

The fact they all posted pics with him to and didn’t even know him says a lot how likeable he is

Reactions: 3
Could of just been

He is too likeable he calls them his best mate after 5 mins no wonder loads of friends cling onto him cos he’s pure vibes
Yeees i envy this side of him i am soo introverted i cant relate😕 wish i could be like him. He seems to fit in everywhere he goes😻 and he is so welcoming towards newcomers etc which is nice too

• Heart
Yeees i envy this side of him i am soo introverted i cant relate😕 wish i could be like him. He seems to fit in everywhere he goes😻 and he is so welcoming towards newcomers etc which is nice too
Yeah like he’s even friends with the academy like he followed some this week after hanging out with them like he seems genuinely humble nice like normal guy

The time zone in la is like 8 hours behind so we get content when we’re asleep in middle of night🤣🤣🤣 and also the games are at 3am uk time

Reactions: 1
Yeah like he’s even friends with the academy like he followed some this week after hanging out with them like he seems genuinely humble nice like normal guy

The time zone in la is like 8 hours behind so we get content when we’re asleep in middle of night🤣🤣🤣 and also the games are at 3am uk time
He has a nice aura and he seems approachable not intimidating. Maybe its the opposite but that’s the vibe I get😂 I would love to watch them play but 3 am is sooo late even if you stay late you wouldn’t be able to concentrate.

He has a nice aura and he seems approachable not intimidating. Maybe its the opposite but that’s the vibe I get😂 I would love to watch them play but 3 am is sooo late even if you stay late you wouldn’t be able to concentrate.
Yeah I think they get put on the app few days later so probably will watch it then

They are also Joey Essex’s cousins…

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.