Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy is some Leicester fan and there not happy🤣🤣🤣
They are fuuuurious😂

They were hoping he was gonna be the next Leicester city captain and he left for chelsea not gonna lie i would be angry and sad too but its been years they should let it go😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They are fuuuurious😂

They were hoping he was gonna be the next Leicester city captain and he left for chelsea not gonna lie i would be angry and sad too but its been years they should let it go😂
Yeah he would of been probsand it’s cos he celebrated the fa cup final goal and Ben admitted in that interview with josh he shouldn’t of 🤣

He made the right choice leaving he wouldn’t win trophies there

Reactions: 1
Yeah he would of been probsand it’s cos he celebrated the fa cup final goal and Ben admitted in that interview with josh he shouldn’t of 🤣

He made the right choice leaving he wouldn’t win trophies there
Chelsea blue looks better on him and I didn’t like him at Leicester idk why 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 chelsea ben seems better🧿

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chelsea blue looks better on him and I didn’t like him at Leicester idk why 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 chelsea ben seems better🧿
He also pushed the move why Leicester fans hate him lol but yeah he made the right choice for his career

He also pushed the move why Leicester fans hate him lol but yeah he made the right choice for his career
Exactly he did the right thing. Why are they doing this i have no idea he made them earn millions too. I saw some Leicester fans being proud when he won the champions league but these ones are salty as f😂

Reactions: 2
Exactly he did the right thing. Why are they doing this i have no idea he made them earn millions too. I saw some Leicester fans being proud when he won the champions league but these ones are salty as f😂
that Jamie carragher was saying how grealish got same treatment and then said about chilly to but yeh fans see it using it a stepping stone and then move to bigger club and you can’t expect a good welcome back when you play them

that Jamie carragher was saying how grealish got same treatment and then said about chilly to but yeh fans see it using it a stepping stone and then move to bigger club and you can’t expect a good welcome back when you play them
Last year when chelsea played against them the fans booed ben whenever he had the ball. He nearly scored if I remember correctly 😂 i think hate fuels him😂 I’ll be looking forward to seeing him play against them its always fun

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Last year when chelsea played against them the fans booed ben whenever he had the ball. He nearly scored if I remember correctly 😂 i think hate fuels him😂 I’ll be looking forward to see him play against them its always fun
It’s hilarious when he plays Leicester he tries so hard 🤣🤣🤣🤣 when he got that assist and rudiger lifted him air he fully got bood every touch of the ball

Swear those caps are stuck to his head

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Awww 🥰🥺 He looks so good with kids. Is that a weird thing to say? 😅 I don’t even like children 😭

he signed his cap to🥺🥺

Everytime theyfinish training they have thousands of people waiting for them must feel nice but bet there tired🤣

Aww bless him

Last edited:
  • Heart

Awww 🥰🥺 He looks so good with kids. Is that a weird thing to say? 😅 I don’t even like children 😭
I generally can’t stand children, but a man that’s good with kids? Really does something to me 😭 I blame evolution

• Heart
Oh fuvk duck fuckkk he looks GORGEOUS. Timo😂❤ His many faces

I generally can’t stand children, but a man that’s good with kids? Really does something to me 😭 I blame evolution
Hahahahaa i blame evolution too. Survival of the fittest ben his eyes for example his children would be adorable. He is a big brother by the way there is no way he cannot handle babies or children😂 my friend’s big brother used to have tea parties and watch barbie movies with us when we were little😂 he must have experienced that😂 big sisters and brothers are the best😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Never in my life I thought I would say this.. but Ben, please put the gel on your hair 😅😅

Screenshot_20220714-203915_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.