Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C02A6E43-7BD8-40C9-93B3-38FD43F706CE.jpeg
548A4450-9D57-4F2C-B26A-18BB0CC6D122.jpeg

ohhh he had the surgery because hisknee buckled againnn🥺 he was actually gonna come back after boxing day if it didnt happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

His outfit was hideousss why did they all change their pfp maybe they are going to do something together maybe a collab or its just a silly boygroup thing.
He is acting soo silly when he is not acting like an idiot😂

• Haha

His outfit was hideousss why did they all change their pfp maybe they are going to do something together maybe a collab or its just a silly boygroup thing.
Ben, Mason and Reece were definitely sitting in their hotel room last night discussing instagram profile pictures for no good reason. I can see them doing it right now 😂 mase is like “guys, guys we’ve got to get our instagrams looking fresh now we’re in LA” and dumb and dumber agreed with him 🤣

• Haha

He really thinks he cool I got the ick when he said la baby in that video and everytime he does a peace sign or stick a tongue out just got the ick

This is literally the only photo that’s okay no ✌🏻👍 normal🤣

Him sticking his tongue out he’s so strange

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He really thinks he cool I got the ick when he said la baby in that video and everytime he does a peace sign or stick a tongue out just got the ick

This is literally the only photo that’s okay no ✌🏻👍 normal🤣

Him sticking his tongue out he’s so strange
When did he say la baby😳

The video on the app other day he literally said to the camera la baby I fully cringed and he did peace sign
i saw this video before but without the sound. Definition of cringe and its funny he thinks he’s cool and goofy in fact he’s just cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i saw this video before but without the sound. Definition of cringe and its funny he thinks he’s cool and goofy in fact he’s just cringe.
So so cringe qnd that one today of him working out sees the camera and sticks his tongue out💀

Luke shaw just got subbed off at half time this new manager is serious hope chilly can take his spot for England he’s so determined 🤞🏻

Last edited:
  • Sad
See, this is what I mean. You can’t take him seriously. He’s behaving like a 15-year-old Pinterest girl but wants to be your bad boy ✨from the ends✨

• Haha
Reactions: 5

this is so funny

He looks so arkward

He ain’t normal

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.