Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she post a photo with him? Howlinggggggggg 💀💀💀💀

I hope he's single and not cheating on anyone
Really not sure. Last thing I heard was that he was back together together with Chloé, mother of his first child. But then it seems to be a back and forth between Chloé and Cora, mother of his second child (he was even rumoured to be married to her). I just searched for my favourite German Real Madrid Source (they usually stay away from gossip etc.) and the headlines on the newest article (17.05.22) about his private life is called: “Karim Benzema's new scandal-free life: Back to ex, third child already here” - well… 😅

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Really not sure. Last thing I heard was that he was back together together with Chloé, mother of his first child. But then it seems to be a back and forth between Chloé and Cora, mother of his second child (he was even rumoured to be married to her). I just searched for my favourite German Real Madrid Source (they usually stay away from gossip etc.) and the headlines on the newest article (17.05.22) about his private life is called: “Karim Benzema's new scandal-free life: Back to ex, third child already here” - well… 😅
Ohhh what a MESS. He is so crusty. I only know about his disgusting cases and his disrespectful behaviours towards his french teammates. He brought drama to a drama free squad. I wonder if ben knows about this relationship😂 a person who f with b*nzema must be also a bit problematic i suppose.

Reactions: 1
Hi I lost my password and i couldn’t get in my emails so had to create a new account 😂😂😂 but how cute 😍

Reactions: 1
Someone just sent me this💀

Harry is with him mckirdy guy

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Someone just sent me this💀

Harry is with him mckirdy guy
Reporters have it very easy these days. At this point all they need is “Ben Chilwell cosies up to xxx” and they can insert literally anybody to have a headline 😅

Though I must admit he doesn’t look as responsive like he did with Holly. Frankie is all over him and he’s standing there like 🧍🧍🧍

Also dying at “It’s been a summer of love for Chilwell” 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reporters have it very easy these days. At this point all they need is “Ben Chilwell cosies up to xxx” and they can insert literally anybody to have a headline 😅

Though I must admit he doesn’t look as responsive like he did with Holly. Frankie is all over him and he’s standing there like 🧍🧍🧍

It was deffo Wednesday probs when they were off trsining he looked so off on Thursdays pics🤣🤣 but he never used to make articles it’s because he’s with dele probably

Summer of love he had a hot girl summer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omgggg i wondered why he looked this wasted in these pictures. I thought its because of the angle etc. That was the reason then😂 He looks old here with the beard 😂
Yeah someone put on Twitter chilwell looks off and it got loads of likes and I thought same yeah makes sense now

Reactions: 4
Yeah someone put on Twitter chilwell looks off and it got loads of likes and I thought same yeah makes sense now
Pictures are funny he stands there unexpressive like @dankeabernein said and he looks like he doesn’t even remember his name😂 I wonder if he went home alone because the girl is clinging

Why does go around letting random girls touch him and vice versa? Starting to think he doesn’t actually know how to act around girls 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.