Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww chilly just got shown in the intro of nations league he probs was about 21 then 😂

I miss him playing for England

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The fact everyone’s asking that guy on twitter for the pics cos everyone missed it😂
I wish i was one of them not knowing who jayden,harry tom were. Ignorance is bliss when it comes to ben and his clique😻

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wish i was one of them not knowing who jayden,harry tom were. Ignorance is bliss when it comes to ben and his clique😻
I messaged the guy and he said eveeyone won’t stop asking him what was posted 😂 they are having a laugh but imagine if that was up longer and he didn’t realise

Reactions: 3
I messaged the guy and he said eveeyone won’t stop asking him what was posted 😂 they are having a laugh but imagine if that was up longer and he didn’t realise
But seriously its very careless of him to keep his other account logged in when he knows he is gonna get tipsy or drunk. It’s really dangerous. Thank god he just posted boring dumb things. Ben babes be careful out there or you gonna get your ass in trouble 🙏🏼😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But seriously its very careless of him to keep his other account logged in when he knows he is gonna get tipsy or drunk. It’s really dangerous. Thank god he just posted boring dumb things. Ben babes be careful out there or you gonna get your ass in trouble 🙏🏼😬
Literally he has 1.6 mil followers to he should stay logged into his private but maybe he pressed both by mistake

Reactions: 2
69018A9C-363D-4305-B676-EF0C2C0899B4.jpeg

The fact that he’s taking a pic like she’s a fan (honestly I’m betting she doesn’t he even know who he is) and the fact that it’s literally sooooo easy to get content like this (I just watched the story from someone who’s followed by Tom 😭)

Edit: Anish is a mood @livy444
15C95ADD-94E2-4397-A77B-2F6F25523384.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.