Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys his tattoo says half way there

Found it on this one

He needs a haircut🤣
4732BFBB-8002-4FF0-99BD-F5DE7BE29C23.jpeg

He talked about its meaning too. I liked its meaningg but not his joke😂 added with a smile i can imagine that mischievous smile😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
DFB1276D-151C-43A6-A502-BA7D66629073.jpeg

Does this say “York”?

I’m not sure but he has “Auckland” on his other wrist for his father so maybe his mother is originally from York? Does that make sense? Would be kinda cute imho 🥺🥰 But I don’t like the font 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 2
View attachment 1421563
Does this say “York”?

I’m not sure but he has “Auckland” on his other wrist for his father so maybe his mother is originally from York? Does that make sense? Would be kinda cute imho 🥺🥰 But I don’t like the font 😅
Yeah the font isn't that good but it looks like it says "York". Finally another tattoo with a real and cute meaning? Lovely!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1421563
Does this say “York”?

It’s definitely York then. I thought maybe it could be your/yours which is completely meaningless but York makes sense thinking about the Auckland one. It’s really cute for him to keep his mom and dads homeland on his wrists❤ he started giving that homeboy vibes again. He still should visit Auckland tho🤣😍
@soph101x he should explain them the way he explained the halfway there tattoo😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Trust Chilly to create a havoc 😅
But why? Them beeing hoes in the club is nothing new. I don’t think it’s that bad? At least no animals were harmed this time 💀🙈 However - them constantly throwing signs (*cough* I also mean you Benjamin) is cringe af 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
But why? Them beeing hoes in the club is nothing new. I don’t think it’s that bad? At least no animals was harmed this time 💀🙈 However - them constantly throwing signs (*cough* I also mean you Benjamin) is cringe af 😅
People are just shocked about mason but he is literaly the same they go all out all time it’s normal

NAH

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
People are just shocked about mason but he is literaly the same they go all out all time it’s normal

NAH
Omg Sun is hiding in the bushes to write an article about them. I just realized that sun has a twitter account dedicated to chelsea only😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But why? Them beeing hoes in the club is nothing new. I don’t think it’s that bad? At least no animals were harmed this time 💀🙈 However - them constantly throwing signs (*cough* I also mean you Benjamin) is cringe af 😅
Exactly!! I just posted on Mase's thread that I see nothing wrong with it apart from Mason trying to keep his hoe part from the public.. at least the girl he's pictured with is gorgeous and not some early 20s plastic who can't move their face or has too much injected in their face 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Exactly!! I just posted on Mase's thread that I see nothing wrong with it apart from Mason trying to keep his hoe part from the public.. at least the girl he's pictured with is gorgeous and not some early 20s plastic who can't move their face or has too much injected in their face 🤷‍♀️
Tbh for me the worst thing is that he (or whoever) tries to hide it when he's not doing anything wrong. Him trying to hide it makes people create drama over nothing and it also makes people think there's something wrong when in fact there isn't... And no, I don't think these photos were posted by mistake either, because it's not a big deal at all... Anyway...

An old photo of Oscar being a naughty boy to bless our Sunday 🙏
ossss.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Tbh for me the worst thing is that he (or whoever) tries to hide it when he's not doing anything wrong. Him trying to hide it makes people create drama over nothing and it also makes people think there's something wrong when in fact there isn't... And no, I don't think these photos were posted by mistake either, because it's not a big deal at all... Anyway...

An old photo of Oscar being a naughty boy to bless our Sunday 🙏
View attachment 1424084
Oh Oscar!! Why you still look cuddlable (if it's a word) even when you're so muddy!!!

Yeah I totally agree! I don't see anything wrong with those pictures apart from how hot Mase looks in the pic with reece 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On another note: has this Harry guy moved in too? 💀

D9F02DD4-C728-4530-9B15-7D9DF71DB1D9.jpeg

The things Ben’s house must have seen.. forever haunted 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
On another note: has this Harry guy moved in too? 💀

View attachment 1424167

The things Ben’s house must have seen.. forever haunted 😳
Definitely haunted😂 sorority house vibes🤢They are all living at his house at this point😂 i dont know about harry but the dumb and dumber are living with him. Their made up words brev and internet personas make me question ben too but I’ll pretend they don’t exist🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ ben looks cuter next to mason reece other teammates❤
B10D46C4-EEEB-4B34-9F61-AA1BAED96DB8.jpeg

again with the✌I actually like his ✌ better than 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.