Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why this make me feel disgusting.. like everyone is using Ben for their gain.. I mean I understand that they can't do it if Ben isn't happy for them to do so.. but still 🀒
I'm pretty sure he's that kind of person who can't say "no" to his :sick:mAtEs:sick: so he just lets them do what they want with his stuff etc

• Sick
Reactions: 3
We need a new thread already lol also none of them have posted this morning they must be all hungover🀣🀣

It’s 10:30 am there bet there still in bed🀣

Reactions: 1
We need a new thread already lol also none of them have posted this morning they must be all hungover🀣🀣

It’s 10:30 am there bet there still in bed🀣
I think it was agree the thread title is something along the line of 50% good 50% bad or something.. I can't remember who posted that reply

Reactions: 1
I had thought of "A himbo was seen at Wimbo!" for the title of the next thread but I'm not sure since I'm not good at it sorry.... πŸ˜…πŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had thought of "A himbo was seen at Wimbo!" for the title of the next thread but I'm not sure since I'm not good at it sorry.... πŸ˜…πŸ˜­
That's great one as well.. I was scrolling through and found what @fernly replied to me.. she said 50%lovely 50%cringe lol.. maybe we can combine the two together?

Reactions: 3
Definitely hauntedπŸ˜‚ sorority house vibes🀒They are all living at his house at this pointπŸ˜‚ i dont know about harry but the dumb and dumber are living with him. Their made up words brev and internet personas make me question ben too but I’ll pretend they don’t existπŸ€£πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ ben looks cuter next to mason reece other teammates❀
View attachment 1424202
again with the✌I actually like his ✌ better than πŸ‘
Fraternity house. Sorority is women. You also can't have alcohol in sorority houses in the US. A little fun fact for y'all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.