Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video on the app Hes become best mates with Ruben and callum since reece and mason arnt there🤣

For a second i thought they were dancing😂 btw the new tattoo on his wrist must be « your/s » or « york » but i cannot read the one on his leg.
There so random I swear

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why didn't he choose a Chelsea player to support over a Man City player???? Just like Mason did because it would make more sense but ok I guess 😭😭😭😭
I think it’s based on positions. She’s a left back so would make sense. Also he definitely had no say in the matter 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I think it’s based on positions. She’s a left back so would make sense. Also he definitely had no say in the matter 😂😂😂
Tbh I think it's because of their sponsorship with Nike... Sorry guys 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why didn't he choose a Chelsea player to support over a Man City player???? Just like Mason did because it would make more sense but ok I guess 😭😭😭😭
Yeah it’s cos he’s left back and yeh sponsored post mason and Jordan did same

He would of been giving it same postiton as him

Why he tagged Nike they gave it him

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.