Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It can’t be Bens house? It looks a bit small? But then again the hanger on’s are there 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Bens house is like a labyrinth it’s hard to tell, but it looks like his house the walls the doors etc. Tom definitely lives with ben. And the water bottle is always there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I knew iiiiit😂 its so him. He is so predictable. why is he watching love island and not the euros game?
He just couldn’t miss watching the girls 🤣🤣 he probs meant supporting by posting oabout it awareness it’s on🤣 I bet you mason is doing same

Reactions: 2
I wonder if he relates to the boys on the island😂 i watched last 2 episodes (i know its cringe😂) to see ekinsu because i know her the guy she had an affair with is friends with cagla (the one ben follows) i know her too😩 small small world.
Probs there all players like him🤣🤣

They were proper watching it too because love island just finished then he was on insta reposted that so he was fully invested🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Did I miss something. How do you know they are watching love island? X

Reactions: 2
Ben seems to be working so hard🥺 bless him all these pics and videos

He has such strong mentality though

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just seen there flying out to states on Saturday imagine if all girls went to watch 🤣🤣🤣 bet they got tickets

He’s trying to be chilly he posted one like that but chilly is prettier 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I just seen there flying out to states on Saturday imagine if all girls went to watch 🤣🤣🤣 bet they got tickets

Jack is just trying to show he doesn’t spend all his summers drunk or hungover and he can actually go on a civilised outing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

The bracelets and the necklace... Btw ben hasn’t worn that ugly necklace in a while😻

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.