Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember we spoke about Andy and Camilla King on this thread before… do any of you still follow them? I’ve just been bawling my eyes out at this 😭😭

Awww yes we spoke about them when Marley called Ben dada😂i still follow Camilla and Marley is such a cute baby😻 they make cute babies😻
Btw this was sooo funny😄 she loves tractors. I think i am a fan
FF8CF3EF-9695-46FD-BFF5-86F7B7E18FDE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you seen comments in about him using Wimbo he tries to act cool when it really isnt

Reactions: 2

Me whenever i see him kicking a ball hes been out for sooooo long

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe he will get bored of the others their clones of each other at the end of the day lol
I like these two together they should date

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe he will get bored of the others their clones of each other at the end of the day lol
I would LOVE to see him dating a football player or some athlete 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I would LOVE to see him dating a football player or some athlete 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
It would be refreshing for him to date someone that has a talent and career. Who isn’t pumped full of plastic and dresses and acts like a slut/clout chaser. As you said this sadly rules out this match 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They look good together she is stunning. Maybe after the months partying he is looking for someone more classy and talented? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
They look good together she is stunning. Maybe after the months partying he is looking for someone more classy and talented? 🤷‍♀️
I mean at some point he’s surely got to go for someone a bit more classy. He’s talked about settling down eventually but the instahoes he’s addicted to are not settling down material. Problem is as a good looking rich young free and single guy ‘shopping’ on insta is a reality and this is usually based on Americans with fake plastic lips/tits 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.