Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is funny🤣🤣 what are they doing

he’s very happy recently

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I really can’t imagine him in a serious relationship atm… I just can’t 😅

Imagine dating him & the ✨bReVs✨ are always around.. they literally LIVE with him 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also I see that the prick McKirdy has been pretty attached to him lately... He's even starting to talk/write like an idiot just like him

View attachment 1392059
I have to pretend they dont exist or else i would throw up especially harry j*yden and tom. For example, i dont see tom in the picture he is not there😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No imagine though if he ever did settle down and in the terms conditions the brevs had to be round most days

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No imagine though if he ever did settle down and in the terms conditions the brevs had to be round most days
The person who accepts this will be an idiot, the first thing I would do is throw away all his hair gel and kick all his mates out of his house...

Reactions: 5
The person who accepts this will be an idiot, the first thing I would do is throw away all his hair gel and kick all his friends out of his house...
Oh same it would be in the bin Love how he hasn’t been using hair gel in training hate when he uses it for training

when he does Chuck them out they would end up buying a house next door or something if it was up for sale or chilly would buy it for them because they would miss each other to much

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh same it would be in the bin Love how he hasn’t been using hair gel in training hate when he uses it for training

when he does Chuck them out they would end up buying a house next door or something if it was up for sale or chilly would buy it for them because they would miss each other to much
We need to figure out how to set him up a meet cute with one of you girls, I’d offer to do it but I doubt my husband would like that lol

• Haha
Hey all, haven't been in here for a while.. just thought I came to catch up since a pic of Ben and the cute footballers popped up on my Insta! Hope you're all well 🥰

A little pressie from me. Not sure if you've seen this yet x

Screenshot_20220704-205315_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10

at this point I think in his head he thinks he’s a model

Last edited:
  • Haha

For a second i thought they were dancing😂 btw the new tattoo on his wrist must be « your/s » or « york » but i cannot read the one on his leg.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.