Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just using chilly name to get views followers aswell like it has 17k views that video lol we all know what there like lol

… what’s the point of videos like this? 😭

Also the fact that all ✨bReVs✨ are watching tennis cuddled up in blankets on a saturday night is quite hilarious imo 😅 curious if they have face masks on 🧖‍♂️🤡
So cringe saw the blankets probs all cuddles up together also why does he comment brev on every single chillys post 😂 like teenagers

Reactions: 3
He looks amazing still hate the tattoos ruin it😂😂
He should cover his face while sunbathing because he looks like an 🍊 but he looked so good today😻😻 his tattoos ruin it all the time (especially the skull ones) 🥺

He should cover his face while sunbathing because he looks like an 🍊 but he looked so good today😻😻 his tattoos ruin it all the time (especially the skull ones) 🥺
He’s literally posting these for all the insta hoes models to attract like now posting health juices which every American model does 🤣

• Haha
I remember we spoke about Andy and Camilla King on this thread before… do any of you still follow them? I’ve just been bawling my eyes out at this 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I remember we spoke about Andy and Camilla King on this thread before… do any of you still follow them? I’ve just been bawling my eyes out at this 😭😭

Omgggggg 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤
Tbh I don't follow them but they are such a beautiful family and their baby girl is adorable!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.