Ben Chilwell #10 Bit of an idiot (usual story)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i actually live quite near lake como i'd take one for the team and sacrifice my next holiday just don't bring your friends ben πŸ˜‚
😍 How does it feel to live my dreeamm? I lived in torino for a few months and i would give up on everything to live there again. I couldn’t travel much because of the covid restrictions and i want to visit on ferragostoπŸ™πŸΌ but i dont have time πŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 2
70BE81A1-2AD2-4591-834A-063FBF67C356.png

is this not the same view from the house chilly and co are staying in? Oooh I absolutely love this episode of keeping up with the chillwhore. All we need now is for Meghan to ring the doorbell πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, we're all in agreement that the next thread title is going to be Keeping Up with the Chillwhore, correct?

Whoever came up with that must see the future. Now we've got Scott involved it's taking on a new meaning lol

Reactions: 10
😍 How does it feel to live my dreeamm? I lived in torino for a few months and i would give up on everything to live there again. I couldn’t travel much because of the covid restrictions and i want to visit on ferragostoπŸ™πŸΌ but i dont have time πŸ˜”
wow torino sounds like the ultimate dream 😍 i hope that you can soon travel to the places you want to 😊haha it feels great but i'm living on the swiss side so yeahπŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I see Benjamin is providing entertainment as usual πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.