Ben Chilwell #10 Bit of an idiot (usual story)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’m happy about the gossip 😅 not sure I like the “holding-hands-thingy” though 🤨🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do we think this girl will be able to get him to sort his nails out?!

They’re still grim and it’s giving me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 4

List is long

It’s ridiculous. I get he’s single, but I hope to god he uses protection otherwise it’ll drop off. Also, he spoke in the England interview with ITV about when he settles down but that’ll be hard when he’s addicted to playing around and probably a long way off.

Reactions: 8

It’s ridiculous. I get he’s single, but I hope to god he uses protection otherwise it’ll drop off. Also, he spoke in the England interview with ITV about when he settles down but that’ll be hard when he’s addicted to playing around and probably a long way off.
Literally most of his friends have settled down he’s 26 this yearr he’s gonna be like 40 at this rate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

It’s not like relationships (& kids) are stoping footballers to play around 🙄

I always wonder what kind of woman will get the ring in the end. Probably someone like Meghan? More.. idk how to describe her without shaming the others 🙈 Normal? Natural? Although she’s also on reality tv etc. Hmmm 🤔

Reactions: 7
I've only been off grid for a day and look like Ben has been

I always wonder what kind of woman will get the ring in the end. Probably someone like Meghan? More.. idk how to describe her without shaming the others 🙈 Normal? Natural? Although she’s also on reality tv etc. Hmmm 🤔
I know what you mean. Off all the girls I've seen him with, I like Meghan the most, I think she's stunning

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've only been off grid for a day and look like Ben has been

I know what you mean. Off all the girls I've seen him with, I like Meghan the most, I think she's stunning
Yeah she’s just young like 21 or something

i don't know about you guys but when i started to get interested in football in the first place i watched the games and stuff but then also the interviews and all these things and i have to say that back then i thought that ben was the one i liked the most because in my opinion he was always very reflected about what he was saying and he sounded like one of the smarter ones out there. but now i just ask myself how he fooled us like that 😂
i mean his personality may still be nice and he might be good with words or whatsoever but i really can't see him behaving different than he does now🤷‍♀️

• Haha
i don't know about you guys but when i started to get interested in football in the first place i watched the games and stuff but then also the interviews and all these things and i have to say that back then i thought that ben was the one i liked the most because in my opinion he was always very reflected about what he was saying and he sounded like one of the smarter ones out there. but now i just ask myself how he fooled us like that 😂
i mean his personality may still be nice and he might be good with words or whatsoever but i really can't see him behaving different than he does now🤷‍♀️
Think he’s professional within in his job cares a lot a good friend to lots of people very much liked by people and then again this is his private life away from football so can do whatever he wants

I know what you mean. We have to keep in mind that they have media training since an early age (at least the ones coming from academies etc.) so they know what to say and what not. I do think he is reflective (his interview about mental health comes to mind) but I also think he’s still a bit dim, definitely entitled and just your usual idiotic 25-year old fuckboy 😅

Also sometimes I think he’s a little bit embarrassing & phony, not really the 50-Million-Fuckboy he wants to be? Like chasing after girls who clearly don’t want him, throwing around peace signs like a 14-year-old girl.. idk how to describe it. Definitely not as ✨cool & collected✨ as he portrays himself 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m reading way too much into it, I’m just bored at work sorry 😅 waiting for new gossip today!

Reactions: 6

😂😂😂 breathes

I know what you mean. We have to keep in mind that they have media training since an early age (at least the ones coming from academies etc.) so they know what to say and what not. I do think he is reflective (his interview about mental health comes to mind) but I also think he’s still a bit dim, definitely entitled and just your usual idiotic 25-year old fuckboy 😅

Also sometimes I think he’s a little bit embarrassing & phony, not really the 50-Million-Fuckboy he wants to be? Like chasing after girls who clearly don’t want him, throwing around peace signs like a 14-year-old girl.. idk how to describe it. Definitely not as ✨cool & collected✨ as he portrays himself 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m reading way too much into it, I’m just bored at work sorry 😅 waiting for new gossip today!
Yeah he’s very honest and deffo struggles with the mh side of football media etc why he always turns his comments off but out of football parties and girls 😂😂😂

• Haha
Does anyone here know if Chelsea will go after another lb this summer???? Because I don't know if he will be a starter in every game and it looks like Alonso is leaving 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

AGREEE with every word. They are well trained to speak to the media which he admitted a few times speaking about social matters etc. I also think he is genuine about some things but at the end of the day he is a footballer.
this would be ben going on love island or thtoh 😂

Does anyone here know if Chelsea will go after another lb this summer???? Because I don't know if he will be a starter in every game and it looks like Alonso is leaving so 🤔
Alonso is leaving for sure because i heard fabrizio was talking about it. I heard cucurella, perisic were mentioned woth chelsea but perisic just signed by tottenham good move. We will have to bear Emerson if they dont make a move which is kinda scary.

I think Ben just needs to be careful and not let his personal life affect his football. Look at his friend James Maddison I think one of the reasons he’s been called up once for England in his whole career is because of the “baggage” that comes along with him. There’s lots of players that have that “baggage” and we don’t want Ben to also become one of those players

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Alonso is leaving for sure because i heard fabrizio was talking about it. I heard cucurella, perisic were mentioned woth chelsea but perisic just signed by tottenham good move. We will have to bear Emerson if they dont make a move which is kinda scary.
Yeah also heard about Cucurella but isn’t City interested in him?
Sosa from Stuttgart seems to be an option too 🤔 no release clause so cheeeap

I do think Ben will be a starter for most games. I don’t know if he’s ready though.

I think Ben just needs to be careful and not let his personal life affect his football. Look at his friend James Maddison I think one of the reasons he’s been called up once for England in his whole career is because of the “baggage” that comes along with him. There’s lots of players that have that “baggage” and we don’t want Ben to also become one of those players
Idk. Madders had a really good season, I think Southgate has his favourites and that’s that. He has invited Walker, Keira Knightley, Foden.. it’s not like they’re angels 😅 Honestly the whole concept of the Nations League is just unnecessary. Basically friendlies with no meaning - after and before a long seasons for the players.

Last edited:
Yeah Gareth hates him didn’t he do something once when he got called up or something and never been picked or forgived since

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.