Ben Chilwell #10 Bit of an idiot (usual story)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
73153FA1-4119-4B70-A11F-00EE3829B135.jpeg
DB410B6E-2A41-4D58-85E7-54B05ED0664B.jpeg

Wow what lovely things that her co-stars have said about her 😳 Ben is stupid for falling for it tbf or maybe they’re both a match made in heaven since they both like no strings attached. The only difference Ben doesn’t shag to further his career
Well she’s on a flight somewhere just now… 👀
Hopefully on a flight to go and fight Ben 😂 I would love to see that drama unfold. Oh to be a fly on the wall lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I swear this is first time he’s actually been pictured with someone normal just says it
I’m still questioning why our mr. steal your girl holds her hand like that😂 scott disick is about to appear at his door this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 3
you don’t say????
View attachment 1311039
He’s pissed and / or high lol 😂
He seems like a touchy drunk so.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I can’t get over her different face… sorry. What filter is she using on instagram?!
They are trying to convince him to buy her those bouquets and he felt awkward probably. He looks drunk poor babes maybe he didn’t understand 😂 but still its not nice of him to let her leave without a bouquet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
no but honestly 😂
how is it possible that he still manages to somehow surprise us with stuff like this?
last week we got all the quality content of holiday ben and now he's back in good old america and it's going down the drain😂
shame he's so goddamn handsome 😩😩😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.