Ben Chilwell #10 Bit of an idiot (usual story)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit that Meghan and her friends are so pretty (in my opinion ofc)... Her friend is out of Tom's league πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
For real. Harry and tom shouldnt be able to sit next to them considering the language they use but if the girls dont mind their behaviour i cannot say muchπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 2
For real. Harry and tom shouldnt be able to sit next to them considering the language they use but if the girls dont mind their behaviour i cannot say muchπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Camilla, Jordan etc. are all out of their (and Bens) league. Even Kelsey and I don’t like her. No comment about Holly lol 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly I feel like Ben has a strange, in my opinion bad taste in women πŸ˜‚ like get someone normal who will keep you grounded and not use him for clout money etc

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Camilla, Jordan etc. are all out of their (and Bens) league. Even Kelsey and I don’t like her. No comment about Holly lol 😭
Holly should be examined by scientists. Girl is seeing Scott DisickπŸ€’ god help the girl. Camilla lost respect when she posted photos from his house like she ran out of pictures... and why did she agree to stay at his house in the first place when all of his mates were there? Jordan looks classy she didnt follow his friends maybe she also visited him argghh they are all crypticπŸ˜‚ Its really like a reality show. I like the chaos but the players always change. Its hard to keep track.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All these girls can get someone much better than him because they all know people who are richer and more famous than he is. I mean Ben is nothing compared to the likes of Lewis Hamilton, Karim Benzema, Scott Disick, the nba/nfl stars and the usa rappers, etc... 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Holly should be examined by scientists. Girl is seeing Scott DisickπŸ€’ god help the girl. Camilla lost respect when she posted photos from his house like she ran out of pictures... and why did she agree to stay at his house in the first place when all of his mates were there? Jordan looks classy she didnt follow his friends maybe she also visited him argghh they are all crypticπŸ˜‚ Its really like a reality show. I like the chaos but the players always change. Its hard to keep track.
That’s why the sun probably posted the story because she’s seeing him to cause trouble probably wasnt even because of Ben saw on that hollys story the paps taking pics of her

I'm sure he was only photographed with this girl because she is with Scott, no one in America knows him to have paparazzi after him so they were literally there for her and they were photographed together because they were in the same place. I mean not even in the UK he is photographed when he is out unless he is out with Mason, Dele, Grealish and etc 😭😭😭😭

Tbh probs that starino guy he’s always commenting on bens pics he’s the guy that hooks up everyone with woman well known for that

I'm sure he was only photographed with this girl because she is with Scott, no one in America knows him to have paparazzi after him so they were literally there for her and they were photographed together because they were in the same place. I mean not even in the UK he is photographed when he is out unless he is out with Mason, Dele, Grealish and etc 😭😭😭😭
Exactly it deffo wasn’t because of Ben because he never gets papped ever unless he’s with mason or jack it was deffo because he took her out for dinner and was with her and she’s popular there

• Sick

Wish he had seen theseπŸ˜‚ we were this 🀏 close saving Chelsea from real madrid and ben’s postsπŸ˜‚ im so happy that he wont be able to post because he will be playingπŸ™

• Haha

Wish he had seen theseπŸ˜‚ we were this 🀏 close saving Chelsea from real madrid and ben’s postsπŸ˜‚ im so happy that he wont be able to post because he will be playingπŸ™
Yeah funny that he kept on posting I wonder when he’s back I think they said start of July a week earlier than everyone else is he actually gonna be in LA for another month though he’s been there three days and had multiple woman a story wrote about him πŸ˜‚

Yeah funny that he kept on posting I wonder when he’s back I think they said start of July a week earlier than everyone else is he actually gonna be in LA for another month though he’s been there three days and had multiple woman a story wrote about him πŸ˜‚
They’ll be in California during the nba finals. I wonder if he will go to the games. He said in yesterday’s video that he loves the Nba.

Reactions: 1
Ahhh what was this? I cant open the fileπŸ˜” i’m so curious. i’m guessing this is something unpleasant and it includes ben πŸ˜‚
Ben and his leeches singing California girls with holly and some other girls in the poolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Ahhh what was this? I cant open the fileπŸ˜” i’m so curious. i’m guessing this is something unpleasant and it includes ben πŸ˜‚
ig= sarah.emig, try not to die of embarrassment when you see it

i never thought that ben is a guy who listened to teenage dream (album), at the end of the day hes a material gworl

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ig= sarah.emig, try not to die of embarrassment when you see it
The video is the definition of cringe and embarrassment.

Oh please now he is public
Whats he wearing? Why is he shiny like someone dipped him in oil. Major ick im taking my compliment back for his outfit that night.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg is she the girl from too hot to handle? He has bad taste in clothes and women πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.