Ben Chilwell #10 Bit of an idiot (usual story)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So.. is this going to be another Kelsey situation? Him trailing after her & her just happy about the clout or..?

Reactions: 4
no but honestly πŸ˜‚
how is it possible that he still manages to somehow surprise us with stuff like this?
last week we got all the quality content of holiday ben and now he's back in good old america and it's going down the drainπŸ˜‚
shame he's so goddamn handsome πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚
America is just bad vibes I’ll never feel at ease when they’re in America. Especially with those LA/Miami/NY girls because they’ll do anything for a bit of clout

• Sad
Reactions: 5
no but honestly πŸ˜‚
how is it possible that he still manages to somehow surprise us with stuff like this?
last week we got all the quality content of holiday ben and now he's back in good old america and it's going down the drainπŸ˜‚
shame he's so goddamn handsome πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚
Athenes Ben was quality and class. He said enough quality now back to chaos.

• Haha
Guess who just landed in LA? Get your popcorn ready πŸ‘€
Please tell me Meghan isn’t going after Ben now that he’s cozying up to Primark Kylie no. 2 😭 the state of those girls. Get yourself someone better!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only one that isn't problematic so you already know my answer 🀍

• Heart
In one week of mans travelled to greece and LA I wonder when they boys finish international he links up with them he gets about man don’t think he’s back until start of July

Definitely team Oscar

no way!! hahahaha I’ll have to go take a look

Blown up πŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.