Ben Chilwell #10 Bit of an idiot (usual story)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah also heard about Cucurella but isn’t City also interested?
Sosa from Stuttgart seems to be an option too 🤔 no release clause so cheeeap

I do think Ben will be a starter for most games though. I don’t know if he’s ready though.
If City is interested they can get him the guy is young and can offer so much in the future. He is used to premier ligue so i dont understand why chelsea is not going for him, but i dont think he would want to be the second option at city and chelsea because they already have cancelo, ake, chilwell etc. Sosa has had an amazing season aswell😻😻 i would say jonathan clauss but he is around 30. Chelsea needs to replace Rudiger first🤧🤧😔

Reactions: 1
His friends don’t help thou have you seen the comments on there posts “playboy etc” press read these things location etc how they find him

More like Jayden comments

Reactions: 3
His friends don’t help thou have you seen the comments on there posts “playboy etc” press read these things location etc how they find him
For the most part their friends have been ok with not giving away locations with the exception of jayden. Jayden posts photos at the time they’re taken like when they were at the nice guy he was posting at the time but then you have Harvey who posted all the photos the next day after they’d left and were probably back at their villa. The press aren’t stupid they can look at jayden posting every sign of every building they’re at and just go there knowing where they are at what time

Reactions: 5
For the most part their friends have been ok with not giving away locations with the exception of jayden. Jayden posts photos at the time they’re taken like when they were at the nice guy he was posting at the time but then you have Harvey who posted all the photos the next day after they’d left and were probably back at their villa. The press aren’t stupid they can look at jayden posting every sign of every building they’re at and just go there knowing where they are at what time
It’s Jayden yeah his comments are the worse he would be the one to get them him into trouble

Yeah his friends always post when there away from the location unlike jaydon

Jayden also literally posted the street of the Villa like they probs just followed him when they went out

It’s Jayden yeah his comments are the worse he would be the one to get them him into trouble

Yeah his friends always post when there away from the location unlike jaydon

Jayden also literally posted the street of the Villa like they probs just followed him when they went out
He posted the street of the villa?!?! Omg how did I miss that 🤦‍♀️ Him, Harvey and Tom also posted at the exact time they’re were at UCLA so that’s not very private either but we didn’t even get any pics of them there so no one must have turned up. Even last night jayden posted a photo in the restaurant they were at with the exact time on someone’s Instagram phone screen in the background and be even tagged the location. Surely Ben or just someone in general should be saying to them can you please post pics after we’ve left just to be more private no?

Reactions: 4
He posted the street of the villa?!?! Omg how did I miss that 🤦‍♀️ Him, Harvey and Tom also posted at the exact time they’re were at UCLA so that’s not very private either but we didn’t even get any pics of them there so no one must have turned up. Even last night jayden posted a photo in the restaurant they were at with the exact time on someone’s Instagram phone screen in the background and be even tagged the location. Surely Ben or just someone in general should be saying to them can you please post pics after we’ve left just to be more private no?
Yeah maybe he doesn’t care because there off season etc but that Jayden really is posting there every move unlike there friends post it day after or hours after and oh god really he did that anything for followers he’s doing even that Harry posting Ben to haha on the ride his real friends havnt posted him atall

Jayden is the literal definition of clout chaser, everything about him makes me feel sick. Chilwell and Mason need to get rid of him asap before the worst happens!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Jayden is the literal definition of clout chaser, everything about him makes me feel sick. Chilwell and Mason need to get rid of him asap before the worst happens!!!!!!!!!!!!
It’s the fact he keeps tagging him in stories cos he knows he will get more followers

Do you guys think he posted that story to prove he wasnt with that girl on holiday and his friends 😂doesn’t normally post them😂

Last edited:

So he’s gone to isnt he’s Jaydens mate
He is is friends with Jayden so no doubt they’ll meet up at some point. Let the carnage begin. Joey essex falls in love with every girl with a pulse. I swear every reality show he’s been on he comes out with a gf that he thinks he's going to marry

Reactions: 2
He is is friends with Jayden so no doubt they’ll meet up at some point. Let the carnage begin. Joey essex falls in love with every girl with a pulse. I swear every reality show he’s been on he comes out with a gf that he thinks he's going to marry
People have gone under Holly’s post about chilly😂😂 and yeah lol joey seems that way there all the same

😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

There literally all thereI bet he’s seen one each night😂
Maybe they went to LA only for holiday but why do i feel like they are there for the boys? She is chasing/stalking her boy. He didn’t even let her know he is going to LA. What kind of a lowkey relationship is this Megan?

Maybe they went to LA only for holiday but why do i feel like they are there for the boys? She is chasing/stalking her boy. He didn’t even let her know he is going to LA.
Tbh her bestie had posted about a trip to LA some weeks ago so I think this was already planned before he showed up there 😂

Reactions: 2
Tbh her bestie had posted about a trip to LA some weeks ago so I think this was already planned before he showed up there 😂
Oh i didnt see that. Meghan just showed up there but eventually they’ll see each other. She follows harry too along with his friends.

Maybe they went to LA only for holiday but why do i feel like they are there for the boys? She is chasing/stalking her boy. He didn’t even let her know he is going to LA. What kind of a lowkey relationship is this Megan?
Meghan just tagged her friend who’s she with on her story so I clicked on it and Harry also follows the other girl so maybe out there to see them

Well if Meghan’s really meeting Ben after the Holly pics then.. 😶 I’ve got no words.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That would be a big mistake. Meghan should keep her bestie away from him. Cannot imagine tom being anyone’s fling.
I have to admit that Meghan and her friends are so pretty (in my opinion ofc)... Her friend is out of Tom's league 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Well if Meghan’s really meeting Ben after the Holly pics then.. 😶 I’ve got no words.
That would be a big mistake. Meghan should keep her bestie away from him. Cannot imagine tom being anyone’s fling.
And Kelsey is there to😂😂 probs one each night

I have to admit that Meghan and her friends are so pretty (in my opinion ofc)... Her friend is out of Tom's league 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Meghan is legit so young though but she is pretty

Chilly also liked kelseys post about LA just looked😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.