Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched it yet but did they confirm that JL is the father?
No DNA test has been done. Dani is adamant that he is. I suppose she could’ve had sex with someone else during charter season but it seems most likely that JL is the father, given when conception would’ve occurred and her sexual partners.

Reactions: 3
He came across like a total douche bag in the first part but in the second part not so bad, maybe he feels guilty for his behaviour? Who knows. The mother should have deleted her comment, that’s her grandchild ffs

Eesh just seen the comments, he should just do the dna test, it’s not like he can just go into Sydney right now. The being there in person to do the test just sounds like bullshit, surely you’d want to know sooner rather than later

Reactions: 5
Oh, got a fomo moment going on, don't do Instagram, can anyone tell me what's been said?

anyone watching on e4 atm?

omggg the food is worse than I had imagined!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
god and the homophobic rant from the chef continues.. the fact that she thinks he is trying to hide being gay as if she is touching a nerve just shows how backward her views are

even now the food looks very basic imo, and the presentation is crap

Last edited:
I am just watching on e4 plus, how the hell did they get that as a tip?!?!!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.