Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its on Watch What Happens Live instead of the actual show, don’t know why they do that but it is there. Hope that helps!
Thank you for that, I couldn't find it!! Odd it wasnt shown at the end of season like normal!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve just come across this thread, I binged all of the Below Deck on soap2day right up to date. The newest BD med has just begun. It’s out each Tuesday I think 🤔. Love it. I’d love to see Kate back on captain Lees BD.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just come across this thread, I binged all of the Below Deck on soap2day right up to date. The newest BD med has just begun. It’s out each Tuesday I think 🤔. Love it. I’d love to see Kate back on captain Lees BD.
Me too but I think she’s over that tit.

Reactions: 4
Me too but I think she’s over that tit.
It does look like it, maybe she’ll arrive as a guest 😂. She said in an interview that she wouldn’t mind doing maybe one more episode as a third stew if the English 2nd stew she had was head stew. That I’d love to see.

.... She said in an interview that she wouldn’t mind doing maybe one more episode as a third stew if the English 2nd stew she had was head stew. That I’d love to see.
Sorry, that would have me tuning out, she and he were so bullying it was painful to watch.

Reactions: 1
Sorry, that would have me tuning out, she and he were so bullying it was painful to watch.
You’re absolutely right however my thoughts were that the crew just simply didn’t gel. Anyway I’m certainly looking forward to the new episodes

I think Kate should have been called out more for walking off the boat in the middle of the night. Lee was so worried about her. But it got really glossed over. No matter how much she needed space and the others were being horrible she should have known better and at least let Lee know.

Oooo the reunion was so good!

Reactions: 4
BD season 7 men were absolutely awful. Watching the reunion tonight and I’m horrified on behalf of them!

Reactions: 5
I’m trying to wait to start watching the new season of med till there are a few more episodes on Hayu so I can binge😅

I'm.now upto season 8 BD. Season 7, I felt like we'd stepped back in time with the way the women were treated at times.

Just done ep1 of season 8. I miss Late tbh, even if I did find her a bit too much at times.

Jeez just watching the sailing yacht reunion 😱 poor danni!
JL is a total bellend and should step up to his responsibilities, no mistake but there was the definite sense that Dani was looking to get pregnant on that season. Conception accidents happen but there was a lot of ‘if I get pregnant, it’s God’s will’ type chat.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.