Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Aesha, she’s such a laugh! Restarted my Hayu to watch Sailing, it’s on offer for 99p a month for three months.
That’s a good offer. I’m trying to binge through all the seasons before my 1 month trial ends🤣

Currently on S2 of Sailing Yacht and omg how terrible is Barrie Drewitt-Barlow. That whole family is a complete tit show and I feel sorry for the kids, non of them look happy. Especially the one of the younger ones who he told to eat up because he was going to fat camp after the charter. Awful.

Reactions: 12
The first episode of the new med season is now on HayU! Has anyone managed to find the sailing yacht WWHL episode on their yet or know when to expect it?

The first episode of the new med season is now on HayU! Has anyone managed to find the sailing yacht WWHL episode on their yet or know when to expect it?
I watched the WWHL for BDSY2 last week, Wednesday I think. And I think the reunion is on today.

But WOW about the new season Med on HayU now, I thought it was next week!

Reactions: 1
Yay! I've just seen it up there for myself Below Deck Mediterranean. Season 6 Ep 1.

Episode 1. A Yacht in Kneed. Captain Sandy returns to Coratia at the helm of the mega-yacht Lady Michelle.

The one with Daisy and Glen? It's on HayU now I've just watched it :)
This WWHL with Daisy and Glen from BDSY2 only has 7 hours left to watch.

But HELP!
I can't find the Reunion for BDSY2 which I was expecting to be there. Aren't the reunions normally on the season channel, listed as Ep18 or something?

But HELP!
I can't find the Reunion for BDSY2 which I was expecting to be there. Aren't the reunions normally on the season channel, listed as Ep18 or something?
I think it is shown tonight in America so UK can watch tomorrow morning

Reactions: 2
Thanks! It’s the BDSY reunion i was looking for but will check tomorrow. I was surprised to see BDM new ep online! Seems like interesting dynamics between Malia and Sandy since Sandy made that slur about her sexuality!

Oh the new season Med looks like it's going to be messy and worth putting up with Malia and Sandy for. Sandy getting her ass handed to her first charter very humbling.

That’s a good offer. I’m trying to binge through all the seasons before my 1 month trial ends🤣

Currently on S2 of Sailing Yacht and omg how terrible is Barrie Drewitt-Barlow. That whole family is a complete tit show and I feel sorry for the kids, non of them look happy. Especially the one of the younger ones who he told to eat up because he was going to fat camp after the charter. Awful.
Barrie's Instagram both fascinates and disgusts me. I can't look away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What slur I missed that?
Sandy was doing a cameo vid, shortly after the last series aired. Basically she mention Malia and said she and most of the production team thought she was gay and then laughed. It caused a bit of a stir at the time and I think Malia acknowledged it in the press. Still a crappy thing to do from a Captain in a professional position.

Reactions: 3
Same!!! Saffron also fascinates and annoys me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I feel sorry for his kids. They may be spoiled monsters but imagine having that controlling, narcissistic prick as a parent 🙁. It’d mess you up for certain. The poor kids don’t know which man is their father, they have never been told. Given everything material from day dot but denied an emotionally nurturing home. Plus poor Saffron had to watch her father marry and have yet another surrogate baby with her boyfriend. No wonder the poor girl is wrecked. Barrie is a horrible, horrible man.

Sandy was doing a cameo vid, shortly after the last series aired. Basically she mention Malia and said she and most of the production team thought she was gay and then laughed. It caused a bit of a stir at the time and I think Malia acknowledged it in the press. Still a crappy thing to do from a Captain in a professional position.
Interesting and I agree unprofessional from Sandy. Surprising in one way as she seemed big on professional respect. She definitely took a shine to Malia though, I think the sexuality stuff was probably wishful thinking from Sandy’s side as she’s a lesbian herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
At least the kids will have enough money for all the therapy they are going to need. Honestly never seen such genuinely unhappy looking kids.

Thanks lovely x

I don’t know why they all fancied Gary. He’s such a knob and he really isn’t anywhere near good looking enough to get past that personality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.