Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just rewatching on E4, wow 27,000 dollars for a tip!!!!
A tip should be 10% of the full price of the full charter price, considering these guests get 50% off the cost due to the camera’s I think they can well afford it.

Is anyone else watching? I’m obsessed!! It started it on Netflix and I’m just about to finish season 7 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Totally obsessed 🤩 I just love the drama 🎭

anyone watching on e4 atm?

omggg the food is worse than I had imagined!!!!!!!!!!
It’s like watching a car crash in slow motion watching what she serves up. The taco night was 😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A tip should be 10% of the full price of the full charter price, considering these guests get 50% off the cost due to the camera’s I think they can well afford it.

Totally obsessed 🤩 I just love the drama 🎭

It’s like watching a car crash in slow motion watching what she serves up. The taco night was 😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂
the funniest thing was that then she was I'll so had a sort of excuse but it didn't get any better afterwards 😂

Last nights episode of Med was the wildest … Lexi is actually insane, Matt is actually insane .. I can’t wait for next week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Last nights episode of Med was the wildest … Lexi is actually insane, Matt is actually insane .. I can’t wait for next week 😂
Blimey, that was quite a mad episode, didn't think the chef would last, but Lexi, offended everyone, roll on next week!

Reactions: 5
I need to be able to binge watch! You can just imagine Hannah watching sipping her wine as she watches. Just so weird how they both lost it. Malia's going to be rooting for drugs.

Reactions: 7
That was insane!! The chef guy, I’m not surprised, he just gave me creepy and weird vibes. All his talk of sex parties?!

I’m glad the chef is gone, he was a total asshole!!!!!
Lexi must have serious issues!!!!!! She was a total weirdo! She’s got to be fired for that, she’s a danger to everyone on that 🛥

Reactions: 7
Them cutting to Sandy snoring in her cabin repeatedly during the Lexi fight was my favourite part of the whole thing! THE SHADE! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes :ROFLMAO: She was the only one Lexi didn't have ago at!!!!
I wish she'd woken up and wandered out to see what was happening, only to find Lexi screaming in her face. That would have been so funny, but I'm glad she didn't because seeing her wake up to discover all that's gone down will make for good tv.
Still laughing at the shade though. I really think the editors should get an emmy for the 'sandy is oblivious and snoring' cutaways! 😂

I was so distracted by Lexi that I forgot how much happened in this hectic episode! Matt freaked out and broke stuff as he was leaving, 2 of the crew face-planted into the ground and Mzi had a mouthful of blood! :eek: And Lexi sexually assaulted Lloyd in the hot tub and then physically assaulted Mzi in the crew mess! On top of her hollering at Malia and Katie and every other soul. A lot happened but got drowned out by the noise that Lexi made.
*Edit: Oh oh oh, and Lexi's multiple 'wardrobe malfunctions' were unbelievable! Her boobs were almost an extra crew member in their own right! :ROFLMAO:

What an episode. Normally production would stretch out all this drama into multiple episodes, so I'm really surprised they showed it all at once. I wonder if there's more drama in the following episodes or if all just quiets down from here as they bring on more sane people. :unsure:

Who do you guys think will replace the chef? They can't have Malia making paninis for the guests! :LOL:I'm guessing it's good ole Ben! 😁

Last edited:
I cringed so hard when Mze and Courtney face planted on the limestone flagstones in the port town. It must have been so painful, he’s lucky he didn’t break a collar bone.

I’ve been to Dubrovnik (and other places) with them and they’re slippery when you’re sober!

I wish she'd woken up and wandered out to see what was happening, only to find Lexi screaming in her face. That would have been so funny, but I'm glad she didn't because seeing her wake up to discover all that's gone down will make for good tv.
Still laughing at the shade though. I really think the editors should get an emmy for the 'sandy is oblivious and snoring' cutaways! 😂

I was so distracted by Lexi that I forgot how much happened in this hectic episode! Matt freaked out and broke stuff as he was leaving, 2 of the crew face-planted into the ground and Mzi had a mouthful of blood! :eek: And Lexi sexually assaulted Lloyd in the hot tub and then physically assaulted Mzi in the crew mess! On top of her hollering at Malia and Katie and every other soul. A lot happened but got drowned out by the noise that Lexi made.
*Edit: Oh oh oh, and Lexi's multiple 'wardrobe malfunctions' were unbelievable! Her boobs were almost an extra crew member in their own right! :ROFLMAO:

What an episode. Normally production would stretch out all this drama into multiple episodes, so I'm really surprised they showed it all at once. I wonder if there's more drama in the following episodes or if all just quiets down from here as they bring on more sane people. :unsure:

Who do you guys think will replace the chef? They can't have Malia making paninis for the guests! :LOL:I'm guessing it's good ole Ben! 😁
It was the craziest episode. I felt broken just watching it 😂

Lexi just completely lost it. She was terrifying. The chef is creepy and lacks social skills.

I have a soft spot for Courtney though, she’s a sweetheart.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The chef is creepy and lacks social skills.
You're probably right that it's both these things. Initially, I couldn't quite tell if he's creepy or if he's just socially inept. He's trying so hard to fit in but he knows he doesn't, so he has a tantrum because he feels ostracized or he says insane stuff (sex parties) to seem cool and attract the attention of the group and get them talking to him. Of course it backfires because the stuff he is saying is just inappropriate and his hissy fits are out of line. He said he suffers from severe anxiety, so that may be what's behind all his odd behaviour.

I have a soft spot for Courtney though, she’s a sweetheart.
Yes, she seems lovely so far! I really felt for her when she spoke about her dad.

Blimey, that was quite a mad episode, didn't think the chef would last, but Lexi, offended everyone, roll on next week!
isn't it on tonight too?

omg I haven't seen this episode as I don't have hayu, but wtf!!!!!!!!!1

Reactions: 1
omg I haven't seen this episode as I don't have hayu, but wtf!!!!!!!!!1
Oh I'm so sorry for the spoilers! I won't make that mistake again! I hadn't realized that the episode airs on different dates depending on the platform.
I can't wait for you to see it! You're going to find your jaw on the floor because everything happens so fast!

It really was one of the best episodes!!! Sandy's gona wake up to a mutiny and no chef!!!! Really would love for Ben to come back!

@emm sorry it's the new season on Hayu, but confusing as there are issues with chef on E4 season :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I’m about to start s6 of BDM, I’ve been holding out to let a few episodes build up. Sounds like I’m in for a treat.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.