Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never got into the Housewives although I am tempted by the Housewives of Naples, which I can't imagine we'll see in the UK, I don't know if they show foreign-language versions.
I don't think they do on Hayu.

Reactions: 1
Im watching series 2 of med and Sandy isn’t that bad yet, seems I’ve got it all to come. Bobby is a bleeping meat head though Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 4
I never got into the Housewives although I am tempted by the Housewives of Naples, which I can't imagine we'll see in the UK, I don't know if they show foreign-language versions.
I am desperate to see that too! I was hoping I could find it online but no luck so far

Im watching series 2 of med and Sandy isn’t that bad yet, seems I’ve got it all to come. Bobby is a bleeping meat head though Jesus Christ.
yeah she definitely gets worse

I’m definitely in the minority, I like Sandy 😂😂 Although I can see why people dislike her with her favourites. I cannot stand Malia though.

Reactions: 4
I will definitely hate watch the new season of med. I see Chef Beef Cheeks Leon will be on the down under spin off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just got done with season 7 of bd and what a tit show of misogyny that was. The men were awful. Ashton turns my stomach. Kate is a lot but she didn’t deserve to be sexually assaulted twice by Ashton followed by his violent outburst in an enclosed environment followed by having sand kicked in her face by Kevin on the last night out. Ashton should have been the one to leave the boat on ‘that’ night.

Hated how on the reunion the guys would apologise, then spend 10 minutes trying to make out other crew members behaved worse than them. Everyone had their moments, sure but don’t use others mistakes to deflect from your own worse ones.

I got the impression Ashton didn’t see anything wrong with his actions until he watched the show. SMH how many other women did he do that do in the mean time?

I see Ashton is sober now which is for the best but he comes across as one of those people who thinks being sober means he is suddenly a good person and no longer has to take responsibility for past actions. Also setting out to get Rhylee fired was disgusting and im glad the captain saw right through it. She has her faults but it seemed like she was never allowed to make a mistake or say anything without it being this huge issue. Ashton was very quick to call out others when they did wrong but he did worse than any of them. You just couldn’t make it up. The men on this show really hate women who aren’t meek, nice and quiet.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Wait is the below deck sailing yacht crew going to be hosting the new med crew? That's the motor yacht they're on and in Croatia.

• Wow
Just got done with season 7 of bd and what a tit show of misogyny that was. The men were awful. Ashton turns my stomach. Kate is a lot but she didn’t deserve to be sexually assaulted twice by Ashton followed by his violent outburst in an enclosed environment followed by having sand kicked in her face by Kevin on the last night out. Ashton should have been the one to leave the boat on ‘that’ night.

Hated how on the reunion the guys would apologise, then spend 10 minutes trying to make out other crew members behaved worse than them. Everyone had their moments, sure but don’t use others mistakes to deflect from your own worse ones.

I got the impression Ashton didn’t see anything wrong with his actions until he watched the show. SMH how many other women did he do that do in the mean time?

I see Ashton is sober now which is for the best but he comes across as one of those people who thinks being sober means he is suddenly a good person and no longer has to take responsibility for past actions. Also setting out to get Rhylee fired was disgusting and im glad the captain saw right through it. She has her faults but it seemed like she was never allowed to make a mistake or say anything without it being this huge issue. Ashton was very quick to call out others when they did wrong but he did worse than any of them. You just couldn’t make it up. The men on this show really hate women who aren’t meek, nice and quiet.
👏 I really haven't liked any of the deck crew, seems like one big jolly party, earn big tips and try it it on with the girls, Ashton was one of the worst, Gary in sailing yacht is another, the only one I've liked is Colin from this series of sailing yacht, has a girlfriend and very respectful to the other women on board.

Reactions: 9
I've just jumped ship (ha!) to BD Mediterranean and my god! The older guys that bring the girls back to the boat are such assholes. I know the staff smile nice for tips but Jesus the urge to tell some of them to duck off must be so strong.

Reactions: 11
Oh girl are you aware of the drama surrounding this? It is heavily implied that JL is the father after his mum made and deleted a comment.
I thought it was likely to be JL's and have been cringing at every episode where she says let's go make a baby but didn't know about his Mum's comment.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just started BD sailing yacht. I’ve watched most of the original BD. I watched all of s8 but haven’t seen the reunion, I need to catch up with that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.