Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I really didn't like her, she really played favourites and often overreacted, like that thing with the sparklers and smoke alarm going off
She’s the worst! She totally has favourites which I think is unprofessional and was just quite a douche at times

Reactions: 3
I actually can’t stand her, she winds me up so much. I’ve worked for people like her who are so fake nice but actually really unsupportive.

Reactions: 6
I like Kate, yes she can be bitchy but shes fantastic at her job. I could never work under her though. Her personality is great for reality tv and she definitely plays up to it.

Reactions: 6
I like Kate, yes she can be bitchy but shes fantastic at her job. I could never work under her though. Her personality is great for reality tv and she definitely plays up to it.
yeah I agree, I don't get how sandy seems to get such a good rep and kate a bad one, I view it as totally the opposite

Reactions: 2
yeah I agree, I don't get how sandy seems to get such a good rep and kate a bad one, I view it as totally the opposite
Same! You know where you are with Kate. She crosses the line sometimes but at least she’s not fake nice

Has anyone watched sailing yacht? Apologies if I’m rehashing old ground but can Georgia please shut the duck up with the singing!

• Haha
The first season of sailing yacht was infuriating(Adam and Jenna)but this latest season has been so good!!!

Reactions: 4
I'm very late to the party. Currently just on series 4 of Below Deck which is on last charter. Have watched some of the med ones.

Reactions: 1
I’m on season 5 of below deck and Kate is such a witch. She makes great tv but I would hate to work with her. She’s not good with the newbies. Jen is slightly batshit too, how could she not find those oranges??

There was one charter where the primary was this old guy with a really young girlfriend. For pretty much the whole time Nico and the other male deck hands were just perving on her. They were awful guests, but I find it so gross how some of the men on this show act towards women sometimes. Nico is 🤢 he just wants his cake with Brie and then to eat it at home with his girlfriend at the end of charter. I hope his girlfriend/ex kicks him to the curb. He’s repulsive to me.

Reactions: 7
New season of Med coming this month, new crew apart from the horror twins, sandy and malia.

Reactions: 4
New season of Med coming this month, new crew apart from the horror twins, sandy and malia.
I keep trying to cancel Hayu, then a new season of BD appears a week after the last one finishes!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha I know, but I do watch the housewives as well!!
I never got into the Housewives although I am tempted by the Housewives of Naples, which I can't imagine we'll see in the UK, I don't know if they show foreign-language versions.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.