Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hell yes!
I’m watching med series 5 and god dammit she’s annoying 😂 im all for strong women in leadership roles but she seems to have a real chip on her shoulder about it. I’m only a few episodes in and I can’t count how many times she’s said ‘if your boss asks you to do something....’

Reactions: 6
The whole Malia thing raged me, I didnt like her on her first season when she was manipulating the guys. She was even worse her last season once her(EX) bf came on. Her throwing a paddy and going to Sandy because Hannah wouldnt change rooms really showed how spiteful she can be.

Reactions: 13
The whole Malia thing raged me, I didnt like her on her first season when she was manipulating the guys. She was even worse her last season once her(EX) bf came on. Her throwing a paddy and going to Sandy because Hannah wouldnt change rooms really showed how spiteful she can be.
She’s always going to Sandy! Such a grass

Reactions: 7
I finished the last season of series 5 med, is it worth watching the reunion? Don’t find them quite the same over video.

is sailing yacht worth watching?

Reactions: 1
I finished the last season of series 5 med, is it worth watching the reunion? Don’t find them quite the same over video.

is sailing yacht worth watching?
It's always worth watching the reunions!

When I saw the first season of SY I was not expecting much but really enjoyed it. And now loving SY season 2. Just about to press play on ep12....

I've not long finished watching season 7 and am so over Kate and her narcissistic personality so I'm glad she's not in season 8. She was disgusting in season 6, the way she blatantly bullied Caroline, and Josiah was worse to go along with it. She's condescending and cruel yet Captain Lee gives her a free pass cause she's "like family".

I also feel that each episode is becoming more scripted and conforming to political correctness.

Reactions: 2
I've not long finished watching season 7 and am so over Kate and her narcissistic personality so I'm glad she's not in season 8. She was disgusting in season 6, the way she blatantly bullied Caroline, and Josiah was worse to go along with it. She's condescending and cruel yet Captain Lee gives her a free pass cause she's "like family".

I also feel that each episode is becoming more scripted and conforming to political correctness.
Agree re creepy Kate. Her bullying was repulsive and the true measure of her. She has so many narc tendencies. I wonder how she groomed Captain Lee and family. f she were to appear on another season I couldn't watch. I am rewatching older seasons but think I will have to avoid hers.

Agree re creepy Kate. Her bullying was repulsive and the true measure of her. She has so many narc tendencies. I wonder how she groomed Captain Lee and family. f she were to appear on another season I couldn't watch. I am rewatching older seasons but think I will have to avoid hers.
Loved Kate to start with but by the end I was a bit cringed out by her, she seemed to have a drinking problem. At least with Hannah she kind of trained people and had a bit more time for them, Kate was just a blanket I’m too busy

Reactions: 3
Loved Kate to start with but by the end I was a bit cringed out by her, she seemed to have a drinking problem. At least with Hannah she kind of trained people and had a bit more time for them, Kate was just a blanket I’m too busy
Kate could do no wrong in captain Lee eyes either, but she makes good TV!!!!

Soo glad to have found this thread! Been watching Below Deck on Netflix but they only have the first 4 seasons😫 will have to get Hayu to watch the rest. Currently on season 4. Love captain Lee and chef Ben is weirdly attractive, I think it’s his confidence and sense of humour. He’s also probably one of the only guys who talks to the women like actual humans rather than a potential shag. So that’s a plus, I also dig his 00’s wardrobe.

Really disappointed in Eddie in s3. The way he treated Rocky was vile. Rocky was crazy and annoying but she didn’t deserve that. I blow hot and cold with Kate, sometimes I think she’s hilarious and other times I think she’s a witch. In the reunion episodes Rocky said kate was drinking wine from a mug, I believe it, I don’t think she’s as perfect as she makes out. How random that Kate is in a relationship with a woman this series, wonder if they’ll last.

Sorry, all this has probably been talked about to death but I wanted to say my bit😅

What makes me cringe about the show is when people are hooking up and you can hear the sex noises, can’t cope🙉

Off to read the rest of the thread to see what others think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who can’t stand Captain Sandy? We’ve only watched 2 series of Med so far but she annoys me so much.

Reactions: 11
Soo glad to have found this thread! Been watching Below Deck on Netflix but they only have the first 4 seasons😫 will have to get Hayu to watch the rest. Currently on season 4. Love captain Lee and chef Ben is weirdly attractive, I think it’s his confidence and sense of humour. He’s also probably one of the only guys who talks to the women like actual humans rather than a potential shag. So that’s a plus, I also dig his 00’s wardrobe.

Really disappointed in Eddie in s3. The way he treated Rocky was vile. Rocky was crazy and annoying but she didn’t deserve that. I blow hot and cold with Kate, sometimes I think she’s hilarious and other times I think she’s a witch. In the reunion episodes Rocky said kate was drinking wine from a mug, I believe it, I don’t think she’s as perfect as she makes out. How random that Kate is in a relationship with a woman this series, wonder if they’ll last.

Sorry, all this has probably been talked about to death but I wanted to say my bit😅

What makes me cringe about the show is when people are hooking up and you can hear the sex noises, can’t cope🙉

Off to read the rest of the thread to see what others think.
If you want to know what happens with kate and I the gf Google it....The below deck med series is on 4od if you’re in the uk

If you want to know what happens with kate and I the gf Google it....The below deck med series is on 4od if you’re in the uk
Thanks, I will look it up once I’m done with s4. I have looked on 4od and can only find series 3 of Med? I actually started watching that until I realised there was more on Netflix.

Thanks, I will look it up once I’m done with s4. I have looked on 4od and can only find series 3 of Med? I actually started watching that until I realised there was more on Netflix.
ah they must have been removed, annoying. there shouldbe a new series of it soon though b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.