Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree :(
Below deck is making me desperate to go for a swim in the sea! albeit I do not envy their jobs at all, despite the money. I couldn't even cope a night in those bunks, I cannot imagine having 0 personal space
Ditto, right now I'm sharing a bedroom with OH and small baby. That's bad enough but their situation would end me. Even with the amount of money they earn!

Reactions: 3
Cannot justify Hayu as well as Netflix and Amazon so will have to wait for the series to come on free.

What are BD med and Sailing Yacht like?

Finished series 4 last night on Netflix and didn’t know what to make of Kate/Emily/Ben thing....

Reactions: 2
I'm very behind, but It sounds like he accuses his girlfriend of cheating but I think they're still together? !
Apparently she cheated on him during season 2. They stayed together for a bit after season 3 but then split.

Reactions: 1
I am on season 4, anyone else find the woman who missed her flight (cannot remember her name) to be really weird? Her constant weird smile makes her look like a cult leader and she is SO stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am on season 4, anyone else find the woman who missed her flight (cannot remember her name) to be really weird? Her constant weird smile makes her look like a cult leader and she is SO stupid
She's totally clueless and definitely looks like the type to hide in the bushes outside your house

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gutted that Eddie isn't in season 4. He's definitely my TV crush....:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I liked Eddie until he lied and accused Rusty of lying about their hook ups. What sort of a man does that.

Rocky I mean 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh his behaviour was appalling in season 3, I don’t deny that. I just like to look at him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm on season 4 episode 6, Sierra is just SO stupid I do not know how she got the job

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.