Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just finishing watching season 2 of med which I missed the first time round. the whole thing with Bobby getting with that passenger is insane, I bet Jerry wonders why he is bothering to pay these girls 😂 it is so gross watching him and his friend leer over these young girls 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Why do they always blur out crew cold sores and spots? It's really obvious
I hadn't noticed this! I bet it is to downplay how run down they all are, obviously they get a lot of money and can afford to live working just part of the year but the work looks so gruelling, not to mention no personal space, I would go insane

Reactions: 4
I was expecting the new series to start last night. Are they not showing the rest?
I dont think they are!!

Im gutted because for the past 6 weeks we have watched Married at first site, hollyoaks, and below deck. Even my partner who hates reality shows really got into MAFS and below deck! I feel E4 has cheated us! Im legit upset about it! haha

Reactions: 3
I dont think they are!!

Im gutted because for the past 6 weeks we have watched Married at first site, hollyoaks, and below deck. Even my partner who hates reality shows really got into MAFS and below deck! I feel E4 has cheated us! Im legit upset about it! haha
Agreed - Hollyoaks + Below Deck = perfect escapism.

Am I going to have to get bloody Hulu (on top of everything else) to continue watching? 🤬

Agreed - Hollyoaks + Below Deck = perfect escapism.

Am I going to have to get bloody Hulu (on top of everything else) to continue watching? 🤬
I don't know about Hulu, I've watched them all on hayu.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else seen the Instagram post that Dani from sailing yacht is pregnant? In the comments people are commenting saying it’s JL’s baby and they are on bad terms 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Watching how jealous and possessive Sydney is over Gary makes me want the ground to swallow me up! 😬 hard to watch she’s so cringe!

Reactions: 5
Yay! Which ones have they added? I’m on Med S5 but the Hayu app on my tv is awful and I often can’t get it to load. Hoping it’s now on Netflix
it is the normal one, season 3 and 4, maybe if you have hayu yo have seen them though but I haven't! i love the chef in season 3 his food looks amazing

Reactions: 2
Chefs ranked in order according to how good their food looks only (main series only):
Adrian
Rachel
Ben
Matt
Leon
Kevin

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.