Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so I saw a random youtube video in which a season I haven't seen/don't know had a russian chef who literally could not cook anything.... anyone know which season this was? looked hilarious just for that, the food she was serving was (at one "mexican") dinner described to be like tacobell..
That’s Mila from S4 Mediterranean. She gets worse, believe it or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ooh! was it ever on TV in the UK does anyone know? I cannot believe they would seemingly hire someone without testing their skills!
I watched it on Hayu but I’m pretty sure it’s available on Amazon Prime 😀

Reactions: 1
Just started watching season one yesterday. I can't believe this show is nine years old and I'm just watching NOW!! Where has it been all my life????

Honestly I am addicted! Loving Chef Ben and CJ...How come there has been no mention about CJ's hotness on here??

The girls...Sam and Kat, loving hate watching them. Pair of minxes but I LOVE IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just started watching season one yesterday. I can't believe this show is nine years old and I'm just watching NOW!! Where has it been all my life????

Honestly I am addicted! Loving Chef Ben and CJ...How come there has been no mention about CJ's hotness on here??

The girls...Sam and Kat, loving hate watching them. Pair of minxes but I LOVE IT!
eeeew no CJ is such a creep lol

Reactions: 3
I’ve finished the original series and up to date with the latest sailing yacht episode. 2 episodes into the Med series 1, I don’t know if I can even hate watch Hannah! What a moaning faced cow!

I’ve finished the original series and up to date with the latest sailing yacht episode. 2 episodes into the Med series 1, I don’t know if I can even hate watch Hannah! What a moaning faced cow!
And she gets worse!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
And she gets worse!
I don't love hannah, but does anyone else think captain Sandy is way too harsh on her? I don't think it is unreasonable that she is annoyed someone fabricated their whole CV, didn't even read it, and is pretty incapable tbh. And the whole sparkler thing :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
I find Below Deck really makes me question my taste in men some
I don't love hannah, but does anyone else think captain Sandy is way too harsh on her? I don't think it is unreasonable that she is annoyed someone fabricated their whole CV, didn't even read it, and is pretty incapable tbh. And the whole sparkler thing :rolleyes:
Sandy is the worst, just an awful person.

Reactions: 7
I find Below Deck really makes me question my taste in men some

Sandy is the worst, just an awful person.
yeah I really dislike her, she seems overly emotional and then thinks she shouldn't have said..... but you are a boss that is SO unprofressional imo

yeah I really dislike her, she seems overly emotional and then thinks she shouldn't have said..... but you are a boss that is SO unprofressional imo
Yea and I don’t know if you have seen the later seasons but she just gets worse. Also she posted an awful anti masker video.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.