Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first I really liked Captain Sandy. But as it went on you could see Sandy loved the attention and the cameras. She also has blatant favourites, Joao and Malia 🤮. Can’t stand Hannah though!

Reactions: 10
At first I really liked Captain Sandy. But as it went on you could see Sandy loved the attention and the cameras. She also has blatant favourites, Joao and Malia 🤮. Can’t stand Hannah though!
And Travis. Even though she knew he was drinking/ drunk on charter.

Reactions: 2
Paget and Ciara have broken up.
Honestly I’m glad for her. The way they got together (he worked on her parents’ boat and she was very young) is creepy. She’ll be much better off for experiencing other romantic relationships as an adult rather than tying herself down to a creep who blatantly hits on girls in front of her.

Reactions: 4
That doesn't surprise me!
What an unlikeable crew in this new series, especially Gary.
I dont like Gary at all, setting about him that creeps me out. I kind of like Daisy and Danni and find Natasha to be a bit arrogant

Reactions: 3
Yes i feel the same. I have been watching below deck med on e4. And last season Sandy seemed quite nice and fair. But this season she has got a right bee in her bonnet!!
Hannah is a complete pain in the arse though!! I would hate to work with her. But i dont blame her for kicking off about Kaci- she is totally useless and she lied on her cv! I dont know how i feel about Brooke either- she seems to be throwing herself at all the men there!! Very strange girl.

Reactions: 4
Yes i feel the same. I have been watching below deck med on e4. And last season Sandy seemed quite nice and fair. But this season she has got a right bee in her bonnet!!
Hannah is a complete pain in the arse though!! I would hate to work with her. But i dont blame her for kicking off about Kaci- she is totally useless and she lied on her cv! I dont know how i feel about Brooke either- she seems to be throwing herself at all the men there!! Very strange girl.
the CV thing was ridiculous, imaging not even proofreading something you send, and that photo :LOL:

Reactions: 6
Brooke gives me Bunny Boiler vibes. I feel a bit sorry for her because she looks like a right needy weirdo trying it on with most of the men. She just split up with her boyfriend a couple of episodes ago, then she tried it on with Adam and when he wasnt having any of it she moved onto Jaou. I might be wrong, but i can see her making a fool of herself throughout the rest of this season.

Reactions: 2
Like others have said they get a salary and then tips and obviously for this show they get production fees. Most yachties earn all season and live off the wage the rest of the year. Kate has a really good book about her yachtie life with all kinds of good info.
What’s the book called please? I’ve had a quick Google and can’t find anything obvious.

Thanks for the speedy reply! Was only able to find one copy listed and it’s second hand, so I assumed it wasn’t that initially 😂 Ive nabbed it though now 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thanks for the speedy reply! Was only able to find one copy listed and it’s second hand, so I assumed it wasn’t that initially 😂 Ive nabbed it though now 😊
No prob, let me know what you think. I really enjoyed it. I think had I known about yachting when I was early twenties I’d have liked to have done it.

Reactions: 5
To be fair to Sandy she gets on and helps when things are going badly, helping with meal service cleaning etc.
She was really good when Jamie got sick, quarantined her and kept checking on her

I’ve been ready to pretty much ditch my husband and become a yachtie 🤣
Yep. I’m abandoning the family and joining. Maybe not the Med though, the weather always looks rough for some reason.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get all the hate for Captain Sandy - she’s amazing!
She's the worst leader I'd ever witnessed. You cannot have such blatant favouritism in a leadership role, it's completely unprofessional.

Reactions: 7
She's the worst leader I'd ever witnessed. You cannot have such blatant favouritism in a leadership role, it's completely unprofessional.
I liked her the first series, she just got worse as she went on. Fishing for complaints from the guests like a restaurant manager and the whole bed swapping thing was a farce.

Reactions: 10
I am only watching it on E4, and we are on series 3, and i havent seen any of season 4 and 5. But i really really liked Sandy last season. I thought she was fair and helped her team. But this season she has changed! But i dont like Hannah anyway so i enjoy it when Sandy rips her a new one.

Reactions: 5
I am only watching it on E4, and we are on series 3, and i havent seen any of season 4 and 5. But i really really liked Sandy last season. I thought she was fair and helped her team. But this season she has changed! But i dont like Hannah anyway so i enjoy it when Sandy rips her a new one.
I've had enough of lazy Hannah now. Get her lazy ass off that boat now!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.