Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comment from Capt Lee about his son and Eddie... I totally cried.
That got me too, you could see he was really struggling this season. I feel like he was hoping the season would help keep his mind off it and it ending so abruptly meant he had to go home and face reality again.

Reactions: 8
Although Elisabeth seems like a lovely and kind person, I thought Francesca was totally right to get rid of her. I knew someone just like her who was so so lovely but she was such a slow coach and would start conversations with staff and customers just so she didn’t have to do any work and was constantly making excuses. It annoys me that Francesca was getting some flack for it. Can you imagine if Elisabeth was working with Kate or Hannah as chief stew! They would have treated her far worse than Fran did.

Reactions: 8
Although Elisabeth seems like a lovely and kind person, I thought Francesca was totally right to get rid of her. I knew someone just like her who was so so lovely but she was such a slow coach and would start conversations with staff and customers just so she didn’t have to do any work and was constantly making excuses. It annoys me that Francesca was getting some flack for it. Can you imagine if Elisabeth was working with Kate or Hannah as chief stew! They would have treated her far worse than Fran did.
I have no issue with Elizabeth but there is no way I could work with her. There is no urgency with her at all, yachting just isnt for her. She has no idea what the guests need or what they will need. I feel like Fran just got fed up of telling her in the end. I was getting second hand embrassment with her desperation with James. He was such a duck boy he shoudve just told her he wasnt interested.

Reactions: 4
I have no issue with Elizabeth but there is no way I could work with her. There is no urgency with her at all, yachting just isnt for her. She has no idea what the guests need or what they will need. I feel like Fran just got fed up of telling her in the end. I was getting second hand embrassment with her desperation with James. He was such a duck boy he shoudve just told her he wasnt interested.
I still can't get over the making of mustard gas though! I mean they really should as a programme have actually said how dangerous it was and used it to educate people more. Bit like the tragic death of the lady in the UK from mixing toilet cleaners.

Reactions: 6
I still can't get over the making of mustard gas though! I mean they really should as a programme have actually said how dangerous it was and used it to educate people more. Bit like the tragic death of the lady in the UK from mixing toilet cleaners.
I know it’s like she didn’t even register how much of a big deal it was.

Reactions: 2
I feel like she never understood what a big deal anything was such as serving guests and making sure they have drinks etc!
She was only invested in this supposed love affair she wanted with James. If anyone was checked out she was.

Reactions: 3
I was listening to a housewives podcast (watch what crappens live) and there’s a possibility Kate could be coming back for the next season!

I still watch it but I can't get into it the same without Hannah/Kate being chief Stew or without Ben being chef :(

I watched the first two series on Netflix and loved it, anyone know where I can watch further series? Apologies if it's earlier on in the thread! TIA!

I watched the first two series on Netflix and loved it, anyone know where I can watch further series? Apologies if it's earlier on in the thread! TIA!
Hayu which is either on nowtv or amazon prime. I know on amazon prime you can get the first 30 days for either free of 99p and then it is 4.99 a month. Hayu has all the American shows

• Heart
Is everyone looking forward to Sailing Yacht? I'm so glad Jenna and Adam arent back!!

Brill thank you! Hopefully he won't ever be back!
I don’t think he will be. On the reunion he said he’s realised he hates sailing and he’s done!! Fingers crossed, he’s really not a nice person. Him and Jenna were toxic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.