Below Deck #3 ⚓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the chef! Can’t understand a word of what he says but he is funny!!

Kyle is not a nice human. I love Nat, she is not innocent, but I think she has excellent work ethic and she was very obv struggling with the boyfriend situation

Reactions: 8
Nat is not a pleasant person, she has stirred the pot whenever she can and then stood back and acted the innocent. However, she didn't do anything to deserve Kyle's vitriol during the drunken "ally" chat and she was bullied out of the job by him which isn't OK.

Tumi couldn't possibly manage Nat because the power balance was off from the start, Nat isn't going to ever have respect for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nat is not a pleasant person, she has stirred the pot whenever she can and then stood back and acted the innocent. However, she didn't do anything to deserve Kyle's vitriol during the drunken "ally" chat and she was bullied out of the job by him which isn't OK.

Tumi couldn't possibly manage Nat because the power balance was off from the start, Nat isn't going to ever have respect for her.
I don't think she was really bullied out of the job. I think she was 9 toes out anyway, to run after the open boyfriend so this little push sealed the deal. She could have just ignored it and carried on.
I think it really showed that no one was really bothered about her leaving and that was probably due to her talking behind backs at every opportunity.

Reactions: 5
I've just started to watch, already pissed off, he got away with it and Tumi couldn't be bothered to suck it up until the new stew arrived, let him and his dramatic arse leave the boat.

Chefie and Frenchie are making this season worth while

Reactions: 9
Kyle is such a bully, I'm disgusted at how Tumi handled Nat leaving, and Luka saying he wasn't happy with the treatment but was more worried about how they'd treat him if he spoke up.

Kyle is such a bully, I'm disgusted at how Tumi handled Nat leaving, and Luka saying he wasn't happy with the treatment but was more worried about how they'd treat him if he spoke up.
I liked Tumi on Down Under but not liking her on this. Tbh she couldn't have asked for a worst crew to manage

Just what I thought Kyle gets another chance. Looks like chef will be his next target.
Luke is a player looking at the what's to come next.
Dare I say it max is growing on me.

Reactions: 6
Oooooh so Vyle has been told that he's fired if someone else goes to Sandy about him. What does he do but go up against the chef ffs.

He's saying Jack has Turner the new stew against him but all she had to do was watch a past episode.

Reactions: 5
The preview looks WILD!! Also… did we know Luka’s gf was Katie flood? I wonder when it was filmed as winter house was during scandavol and she was very much single and needy!

Reactions: 3
Kyle couldn’t even last one charter pretending to be nice and now he’s going for Jack. Garbage.
The preview looks WILD!! Also… did we know Luka’s gf was Katie flood? I wonder when it was filmed as winter house was during scandavol and she was very much single and needy!
I think it was late summer 2022 so over a year ago. He has a gf on insta

Reactions: 3
Don’t like Kyle, Nat, whilst being a really hard worker, has questionable friendship skills. However, I do think that she could easily have remained chief stew for the whole season once they had enough stews on board. Tumi, I feel has been the main issue this year, she came on board all guns blazing with a shoulder full of chips, got off on the wrong foot with Nat and just isn’t capable of managing people at all.
Especially Kyle!

Reactions: 10
Watching Tumi let kyle sleep late while everyone else worked after the night out just shows you how messed up the interior is, Tumi is the chief but isn't Chiefing Kyle at all

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.