Below Deck #3 ⚓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not watched any after episode 4 or 5! Glad to hear I’ve not missed much 🤣 was the same as sailing yacht I’ve totally lost interest. No longer fun to watch..

Reactions: 6
Jesus how does Kyle think any of that behaviour is acceptable, bitching to Nat, then giving out if Nat and Jess talk, he is just vile.

Reactions: 6
They need to stop focusing on the drama llamas. Yes a bit of drama is entertaining, but Kyle and Natalya are deeply unpleasant people.

They got it so right on last season's Down Under (the one big drama aside! ) it was enjoyable to see a crew getting on reasonably well and enjoying themselves and dealing with stuff as it occurred, rather than big rows and fame-hungry wannabes trying to get all the screen time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They need to stop focusing on the drama llamas. Yes a bit of drama is entertaining, but Kyle and Natalya are deeply unpleasant people.

They got it so right on last season's Down Under (the one big drama aside! ) it was enjoyable to see a crew getting on reasonably well and enjoying themselves and dealing with stuff as it occurred, rather than big rows and fame-hungry wannabes trying to get all the screen time.
Absolutely this. Have people actually interested in doing the job. Kyle clearly doesn't want to be there apart from some sad attempt at fame but he's just showing himself to be a thoroughly unlikeable person.

Reactions: 14
I like Max, I think he is one of my favourite. He was annoying at the begining, but he seems like a fun friend and doesnt want any drama. Tbh most of the deck crew are good eggs.

Nat wants to be centre of attention all the time. That text message was purely for attention.

And Kyle is vile.

I just hope next season is less drama among the crew, focused and more on the job at hand, guess drama and or hook ups

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Max has grown on me like Chase did.

Sandy in the preview though!!!! Can't stand her but looks like she puts Vyle in his place.

Reactions: 10
Please say she sacks Kyle. Probably not she will give him one more chance. He barely works and is a drama queen. If I saw him in a job interview I wouldn't hire him

Reactions: 8
This! I actually like her, without her boyfriend issues.
She lures me into a false sense of security when she's on fire with her work, but then she starts stirring the gossip pot & being unpleasant and I realise I can't stand her.

Tumi seems OK so far - she needs to put Nat in her place and get her to step in line but I don't think she will. Nat is beyond unpleasant to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am so glad I’ve discovered a BD tattle thread!
Love max (“I will be fake with you later” is now my new catchphrase) and Kyle is vile

Reactions: 8
I feel that Max got a bit lost in translation when he was saying her was part of LGBTQ+. He certainly didn't deserve the full Kyle vitriol.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.