Below Deck #3 ⚓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They knew what he was like. Nat is a tit stirrer but at least works hard. I think both of them are there for the influencer career though ultimately.

Reactions: 11
Kyle’s stories on insta this week completely contradict his behaviour at BravoCon … if he was that damaged and wounded by this series why was he dressed like an attention seeker being as bold as brass during the whole weekend! He couldn’t lie straight in bed that one!!!

Reactions: 11
He's either deleting the negative or only allowing the positive through.

Could Nat come back as I read on reddit that the episode was called "Ciao for now" ?
There’s still the odd negative on there (although probably is deleting a lot), but it’s still the number of positives that baffles me!

Reactions: 1
There's no doubt kyle is a piece of tit but Nat did herself no favours. She went around planting little seeds to bad mouth tumi, like she loaded the bullets and stood back while others fired them. Then she could say "it wasn't me!".
And remember her shouting matches at tumi? She's not as bad as kyle but close.

Reactions: 9
Sorry to see Nat walk under those circumstances.. She is definitely one of the most dedicated to the work of a stew and no one can deny she is a hard worker..
I do feel she was on put on the back foot this season as Tumi arrived with preconceived ideas about Nat from spending time with Vyle Kyle ( He is absolutely Toxic to the core ) while awaiting visas and they didn’t seem to recover from that first meeting hence Nat planting seeds etc… Really hope Sandy boots him out on his arse and it’s the last we see of him and his toxicity.

Reactions: 12
This just made me realise - we’ve barely seen the boat this season, it’s all just been crew drama. And there’s been so little about the guests too!
This is why I prefer the other BDs to med. Med always seems to just focus on crew dram these days.

Reactions: 4
It's like everyone's afraid to speak up against Kyle in case he turns his spot light of vitriol on them. He's really ruined this series for me. I also don't think Tumi was ready to be chief stew, she lacks the diplomacy of a good leader.

Reactions: 12
Was very sH#T showey this year. I'm not a fan of Kyle or nat or tumi tbh

Reactions: 5
I don't understand why people on Reddit are picking Teams. All 3 are horrible as far as I am concerned.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.